cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

Message and tracking info. Reads: Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item 9274 8927 0053 9000 0100 8218 21On Its Way to USPS Add Nickname + SHENZHEN SPEEDA LOGISTICS ENTERPRISE Parcel Select Lightweight-- USPS Tracking® Remove From Dashboard Add Delivery Instructionscaret dropdown image Note: DI not available for this package. Scan History Jun 19 6:12 am Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item BLOOMINGTON,CA 92316 Jun 18 3:59 am Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item BRISBANE,CA 94005 May 09 7:16 am Picked Up by Shipping Partner, USPS Awaiting Item INGLEWOOD,CA 90304
Highlighted
Contributor

I was not given a tracking number
Highlighted
Contributor

SCAM
Highlighted
Contributor

My USPS tracking number is 

9405 5102 008[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

Highlighted
Contributor

Interesting.   I gave you my tracking number and Paypal removed half it, saying phone numbers are not permitted???????????   WTF????

Highlighted
Contributor

I found this on the USPS website. It shouldn't bee too difficult to write a boilerplate complaint and flood these resources:

Websites Offering Information or Resources on Fraud

Highlighted
Contributor

About the pool i order
Highlighted
Contributor

Same here. And PayPal insists in protecting them.

i wonder if PayPal is now a fraud too.

Highlighted

I ordered an over-the-sink dish drying rack from this company in early April. At the end of May, I received a bent, rusted little basket that smelled of mildew (in a global pandemic, wtf!). Seller couldn't be contacted directly by email, so I opened a case with PayPal. PayPal contacted them, but the seller took another month to reply, and by then I'd simply thrown the trash away. Now I can't get my money back from this scam artist. With as many of us that have issues with the seller, they should be marked as a fraudulent entity.
Highlighted
Contributor

What gets me angry is that they keep getting away with it and will continue because no one cares. Everyone is making money on our expense and we stay without our money or the products we paid for. I also ordered a dish rack that has never come .