Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

I agree.  I had over 30 emails back and forth to someone from this company.  Each time they responded to my email,but was not acknowledging that I did receive what was advertised and I received 2 of 3 ordered, but it didn't matter as their ad did not match what I got.

Thankfully, in mid emails, I signed into my credit card and disputed the charge.  it was credited back to me right away, so I didn't have to use Paypal.

Many don't have the time and energy to try to get back their money as most times its not a lot, but like he said, if you want to , then you have to be persistent

They finally offered me 70% off or I'd have to send it back to China, but obviously they didn't know I had gotten my money back.

Since I first posted, there are now over 550 complaints---just so you all know!! And I'm sure more than that.

Login to Me Too

Jojo671
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. A dish strainer. I Never recieved it and Paypal says they said I received it so case closed. After that within days i got another alert from post master saying the item us on the way. But now alert is gone but i did take a screen shot and gave it back to Paypal to prove i never received the item and this date was after they say i received it. I have heard nothing from Paypal.
Login to Me Too

Jojo671
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a stainless steel dish rack and did not recieve it. Today I recieved an email stating its on its way. This is one of several notices thru USPS that its on its way. I asked for a refund via Paypal i just recieved an email and Paypal says "you recieved the item case closed". I ordered this dish rack back in April. So I decided a refund is in order. Paypal is definitely dealing with a fraudulent company. Like Western Union they too will gave to pay customers back millions of $$.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Out of curiosity....what is the tracking number they gave you? I've reported this to the US Postal Inspectors...this company (scam company) is using the USPS in a fraudulent way.
Login to Me Too

Jojo671
Contributor
Contributor
9274 8927 are the numbers it started with. (I couldn't copy and paste).
Login to Me Too

Jojo671
Contributor
Contributor
9274 8927 0053 9000 0100 8218 21 On Its Way to USPS. (I got it, these are the ##'s)
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
If there's 16 numbers..4 groups of 4 it's a PO tracking number. Have you tried tracking it? I'm really shocked that PayPal says you got it. Did you give them the tracking number?
Login to Me Too

Jojo671
Contributor
Contributor
I have sent this to Paypal b4. I recieved it again yesterday (?) It keeps popping up in my email. "On its way" one time the message read on its way, then it said whereabouts unknown then the message said there is no package when i checked the tracking #. Just sounds like a bunch of runaround dead end useless emails.
Login to Me Too

Jojo671
Contributor
Contributor
I did give Paypal the tracking number. I have tried tracking it. "Whereabouts are unknown" is the message
Login to Me Too

Jojo671
Contributor
Contributor
Skip all category navigation links hamburger menu IconUSPS mobile logoSearch Icon Skip Quick Tools Links Skip Mail and Ship Links Skip Track and Manage Links Skip Postal Store Links Skip Business Links Skip International Links Skip Help Links red caretBack Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item 9274 8927 0053 9000 0100 8218 21On Its Way to USPS Add Nickname + SHENZHEN SPEEDA LOGISTICS ENTERPRISE Parcel Select Lightweight-- USPS Tracking® Remove From Dashboard Add Delivery Instructionscaret dropdown image Note: DI not available for this package. Scan History Jun 19 6:12 am Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item BLOOMINGTON,CA 92316 Jun 18 3:59 am Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item BRISBANE,CA 94005 May 09 7:16 am Picked Up by Shipping Partner, USPS Awaiting Item INGLEWOOD,CA 90304 HELPFUL LINKS Contact Us Site Index FAQs Feedback ON ABOUT.USPS.COM About USPS Home Newsroom USPS Service Updates Forms & Publications Government Services Careers OTHER USPS SITES Business Customer Gateway Postal Inspectors Inspector General Postal Explorer National Postal Museum Resources for Developers LEGAL INFORMATION Privacy Policy Terms of Use FOIA No FEAR Act EEO Data Copyright © 2020 USPS. All Rights Reserved. Image of Facebook social media icon. Image of Twitter social media icon. Image of Pinterest social media icon. Image of Youtube social media icon.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.