Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

Contributor
Contributor

I got the same shipping info. - I tried e-mailing the email address on my original receipt but came back "deliverable" I never got an original shipment notice - have tried numerous times to contact seller but "deliverable".  My husband keeps telling me I need to let it go but with everything going on in the world it's hard to let it go that I've been **bleep** out of $30.00+ especially since I have been "layed off" due to closures.  Pay Pal has really let me down.

Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

I have my Chase card attached to the Paypal account.  I was able to go online and put the amount in dispute, which made me not liable for paying it.  I have had over 25 emails with this company.  They have responded to each email, but certainly not "getting it", that I didn't receive  the 3 packages I was charged for, only 2, but it didn't matter.  It was not the product that was represented on the web site and I wanted to return it (joke as it came from China)

I thought that the disputed amount would be disputed on their end, making me prove all of the above, since it had no packing slip.  But the disputed amount went thru.  I received a note saying I would not have to pay it ($80)

And I have not gotten an email in the last 2 days. 

Good luck

Login to Me Too

T-white
New Community Member

Teddy - I ordered product from this company Shenzhen Soweway and never received anything. I tried to dispute the charge but (1) there is no phone number and (2) My bank said the charge went through Paypal and I therefore have to dispute with Paypal.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Your information is WRONG !!!  Even with all the required documentation PayPal will deny payment. There are at LEAST 75 pages of complaints on this fake company and all their other fake names they use. I will NEVER use PayPal again because they stand behind the scammers. PayPal has been advised by many people that complaints have been filed with the FTC and in addition Class Action Lawsuits are being lined up. PayPal cares nothing about it. I hope we get MILLIONS !!!!

Login to Me Too

Mmorton62
Contributor
Contributor
I placed an order on March 13th and still haven't received my product. The charge doesn't appear in my PayPal account. I am in need of a full refund from this company. I was under the impression that PayPal was a secure site and weeded out the scam artists. This company needs to be shut down immediately. I was scammed on a purchase through Amazon, but Amazon guarantees customer satisfaction and is providing me with a full refund including shipping costs. Covid 19 has caused people to be scammed left and right. Something needs to be done and all money needs to be returned.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Good luck. Very few of us have gotten refunds.
Login to Me Too

Rashnu
New Community Member
Why do I have to pay to return rubbish at cost to HK? I have an ID number of the transaction. Isn’t that enough?
Login to Me Too

Liemnguyen
Hello, I placed an order over 3 months ago and I never got any confirmation of it being shipped out
Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

Is your Paypal account connected to your credit card?  If so, go to the credit card company and dispute the charge. saying you never received it.  

I will say, not necessarily in their defense, that anything coming from China slowed way down.  But chances are you will never receive it, as that is what they do.

Good luck.  Many other have suggested complaining to ECommerce or BBB. 

Frankly, I think Paypal should go down the list and credit every order given to this company. 

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I posted the wrong site.😣. They need to go to Econsumer.gov. Name both companies.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.