Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, while they sit in their homes and laugh and get richer.  and the other clever part is they keep the money low enough that most people write it off as not worth the effort.

Login to Me Too

Quarantony

Same thing happened to me.... Exact same thing.

Login to Me Too

Gray44
Contributor
Contributor
Same with me! I purchased a dog ball launcher and I received a cheap tennis ball: can’t get any support from pay pal, several evidences uploaded, and they want me to post ball back to Hong Kong at a cost of £12 , before the will refund me. Pay pal you should be ashamed, you offer no protection as you state!!!
Login to Me Too

Debbie612
I had exactly the same experience. Absolutely furious! They offer PayPal as a form of payment but then there's no protection from PayPal! Paid for tha ball launcher and got a tennis ball. For 20 quid?!?! Come on PayPal sort it out!
Login to Me Too

Kelbahons
Contributor
Contributor
The exact sand thing happened to me with this fake product! PayPal took almost 3 months to sort my claim and side with this criminal outfit! I ended up being charged £19 for a cheap tennis ball but no launcher machine! Surely PayPal read these pages and will side with their customers???
Login to Me Too

STLQueenie
Contributor
Contributor

I too received one golf ball for what was supposed to be $18.9 Sale Now!! Outdoor Golf Game - High-density foam practice game ! Was told"

Mary (jieyi)

Thank you for your contact.

I checked your product carefully. The product we sent you is the product sold in our advertisement. This product does not contain other products. Please read our advertisement carefully. I will submit this issue to our advertising department for correction, I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding. 
Login to Me Too

glcarman15

OMG!!  That is the EXACT thing they said to me when the stole my money. 

I ordered a 15 foot by 48 inch pool with pump and accessories for $300.  What I got was a 13 foot by 36 inch pool with nothing else.  Their own packing slip said the product was $50.  Would not send correct product or refund my money.  They said it was my fault.  Not their problem their add by false.

This company flat out steals from customers with fraudulent ads just to get people's money!  By reading all these same descriptions of the fraud and stealing going on, how can Paypal not drop them as customers?  Since they still let them commit fraud, it's like they condone their criminal enterprise.

With all these complaints all noting the same basic scams and frauds, why is paypal not dropping them as customers since they are obviously crooks and thieves!!!???

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Cause PayPal doesn't care either. I've reported them to the Postal Inspectors.
Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

I got the same response.  They are correct in that they post a picture of what you think they are selling and in small print, send something else.  That way they can say you got what you ordered.  In my case, they showed a huge package of toilet paper like Costco sells, but in small print it said, 8 rolls.  Yep, it was 8 rolls of the smallest toilet paper I've ever seen.  Thankfully, I have my credit card attached to Paypal and they credited me back my money with no question.

Login to Me Too

kiwilinkj
Contributor
Contributor

I received the exact same email message this week from jieyi.  I have filed a complaint with the US Attorney Generals office, The US Mail Fraud, and the FBI.  The company is sending out a golf ball from the address [removed]

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.