Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

Theo3604
New Community Member

I'll join the party. I bought a golf chipping game containing two **bleep**-type boards, mats and foam golf balls on 4/25 for $19.99 + $5.85 S&H. After exchanging multiple emails when it hadn't arrived by late May, I finally received one, single, unmarked golf ball last week. I was told that this is what was advertised and that I should have read the fine print even though the photos and advertisement showed and detailed an actual game and not a single golf ball. This is fraud. 

Login to Me Too

IanSHunt
Contributor
Contributor

So it continues.

Yes it is fraud.

I've sent several complaints to PayPal.

They don't seem to want to take any action.

How many complaints does it take?

PayPal - get off your backsides and do something about it.

Login to Me Too

murphy1234
New Community Member

I ordered from them on April 16 and still haven't gotten anything. It says it shipped in my paypal comments.

Login to Me Too

pckwan
Contributor
Contributor

I am writing to confirm I am also one of the victim from this supplier.

I placed order on 10/Mar, receive their sent out message on 18/Mar., but their online shop close in sudden on early Apr which I am already feel weird and questioned where my parcel go.

Today I just receive their parcel with low quality and broken stuff which is totally different for what I brought.

It waste my time and money, and also feel very disappointed. 

Login to Me Too

DianaG64
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a golf game for $27 from this company on Facebook it is no longer showing on there, I received a SINGLE GOLF BALL no game, I am now disputing this via paypal. They have been replying to my messages stating if I am unhappy with what I received to send it back, I am not sending a GOLF BALL back to China, as that is not what I ordered, this a scam!! Why doesn't Paypal look at it's customers more closely, this is the second time I have had a fraudulent purchase during COVID 19, so you can't talk to anyone, just e-mail's back and forth which are making me angry instead of resolving anything.

Thank god I used my credit card as well as paypal so I will now go to them to get my money back.

PAYPAL, I am losing faith in you.. 

Login to Me Too

Phil1258
Contributor
Contributor

Me too DianaG64, exact same issue. PayPal are letting themselves down! Do they even read any of their e-mails?? They certainly don't respond to anything I've sent them. (nor do they appear to respond to any of the thousands of similar posts in this community!) My issue is currently with Paypal awaiting a Dispute and Resolution response.... 

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I'm certain that PayPal doesn't read anything in this section of their page and the moderators that pop in and out don't report all these negative posts. I've emailed PayPal twice about the hundreds and hundreds of complaints with ALL the various company named that Shenzhen uses(at least 3). Never a response from them! I reported both the scam company and PayPal to...Econsumer.gov. If enough complaints go in, something will happen.
Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

I also was able to get my money back because I had added a credit card to use with my Paypal account.   

I wonder if we all went onto our Facebook page and made note of the company then more people will be aware and not buy from them.   I am going to and  hope Facebook doesn't block me.

I even had emails addresses to share for contacts, but Paypal blocked me from sharing them.

Login to Me Too

Phil1258
Contributor
Contributor

Montana_girl, Was your refund through your credit card company or Paypal?

The advert continues on Fb but the company name changes! I leave a comment that its a scam everytime the advert appears!

Login to Me Too

Joe_In_PA
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a ball launcher from Shenzhen Soweway via PayPal.   After weeks of not receiving it.  I disputed charge with PayPal.  A couple days after PayPal reached out to them I received a single tennis ball... not the ball launcher.  I changed my dispute from not receiving to received wrong item.  I uploaded picture of item I received and again disputed charge.  PayPal reached out to Shenzhen again and I have now received an email stating that I will receive a full refund once I send return tracking of the tennis ball to China (AT MY EXPENSE).  Returning the ball to China would cost me more than the original cost of the item.

Why isn't PayPal blocking payments to this scam artist?  Why aren't they protecting us from this clearly deceptive vendor.  Look at all the complaints against Shenzhen.

I've messaged PayPal to have a supervisor call me... but have really lost respect for PayPal on how they are handling my situation and NOW I'm furious to see all these other complaints against Shenzhen.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.