cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

This exact thing happened to me too!  Almost like I wrote your exact description.  Fortunately Paypal refunded me today.  6 weeks after the purchase, but regardless I am made whole again.  

Now what to do with that sketchy toilet paper....

Highlighted
Contributor

Same here.  My disputed charged on my credit card went through but until then I had a lot of emails with them. I don't know if I mentioned, I had received 2 pkgs of 8 rolls, very small, and one ply.  My invoice showed 3, but it didn't matter. I will say they were good about answering emails, with a final offer of 30% off which they claim was below cost, and if I returned the product, it would be at my expense, which would be $20 to send back to China

I was waiting to see if they disputed my charge back, but I don't think they even saw a credit on their bank statement so I am guessing they have a lot of low paid people working for them who never see the bank statement.

I will donate the toilet paper to perhaps the food bank

I hope with enough unhappy customers, both Paypal and Amazon will refuse to allow them to use their accounts.

I now can fill my time with more positive things;)))

Highlighted
Contributor

hahaha, I know, right??  Food bank?   I haven't decided yet.

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi, did you go via Paypal Dispute and Resolutions to get your refund? How long did it take?

Thanks

Phil

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Dispute it through your credit card company. Paypal will deny your claim.
Highlighted
Contributor

That's what I did.  I went online and disputed the charge,  They put a hold on it then reversed it.  These people are now offering me 70% off or I will have to pay to send it back:))   I guess they don't realize I don't owe anything.

I think those who have their bank account attached to their paypal account are the ones that are having the problem.  Hopefully when they are able to hire help back, they can address these issues.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

PayPal will not support you. Total Scam Company!

Highlighted
Contributor

Actually I just kept on them and stated that I am the loyal customer here and that I have never asked for assistance with a purchase before but I am now.  This is why I use Paypal, so that I am protected and I expected them to protect me.  I told them this is obviously a scam company and they should be aware of that.  They did refund me.  

I would try again if I was you and mention this community section where pretty much everyone has had an issue with this company.  They run websites under different names constantly and then close them down and start a new one. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Exactly.   They closed the web site down that I had ordered from, set up a new one that had the heading "DON'T WORRY, YOU WILL GET YOUR TOILET PAPER"   hahaha   and on that site, there were no products to sell.    Crazy.

Highlighted
Contributor

Oh, nooo... I just paid over $100, including expedited shipping, to this company, for a Millennium Falcon Lego builders kit for my son's birthday. I went to track shipping info on the site, and it no longer exists, that's when I came here...I should have been suspicious because the description did not include the Lego product name. They claim to be selling a kit that sells elsewhere at over $400, for $89, and I should have known it was too good to be true. I am wondering if I should go through my credit card company, or PayPal? Also, I would like to register a fraud complaint about this company - who should I contact?