Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
If a credit card is attached to your PayPal account.... contact the credit card company. They will refund it. Paypal will not.
Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, that is what I did;)

Login to Me Too

TammyWarwick
Contributor
Contributor

This exact thing happened to me too!  Almost like I wrote your exact description.  Fortunately Paypal refunded me today.  6 weeks after the purchase, but regardless I am made whole again.  

Now what to do with that sketchy toilet paper....

Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

Same here.  My disputed charged on my credit card went through but until then I had a lot of emails with them. I don't know if I mentioned, I had received 2 pkgs of 8 rolls, very small, and one ply.  My invoice showed 3, but it didn't matter. I will say they were good about answering emails, with a final offer of 30% off which they claim was below cost, and if I returned the product, it would be at my expense, which would be $20 to send back to China

I was waiting to see if they disputed my charge back, but I don't think they even saw a credit on their bank statement so I am guessing they have a lot of low paid people working for them who never see the bank statement.

I will donate the toilet paper to perhaps the food bank

I hope with enough unhappy customers, both Paypal and Amazon will refuse to allow them to use their accounts.

I now can fill my time with more positive things;)))

Login to Me Too

Edward114
Contributor
Contributor
I agree
Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

hahaha, I know, right??  Food bank?   I haven't decided yet.

Login to Me Too

Phil1258
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, did you go via Paypal Dispute and Resolutions to get your refund? How long did it take?

Thanks

Phil

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Dispute it through your credit card company. Paypal will deny your claim.
Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

That's what I did.  I went online and disputed the charge,  They put a hold on it then reversed it.  These people are now offering me 70% off or I will have to pay to send it back:))   I guess they don't realize I don't owe anything.

I think those who have their bank account attached to their paypal account are the ones that are having the problem.  Hopefully when they are able to hire help back, they can address these issues.

Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

lol.   I actually receive the 3rd package of toilet paper (8 super small rolls) not too long ago, but i had already been refunded by my credit card company.  I am putting the package in my trunk, just in case I am desperate some time:))

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.