Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Report it to Ecommerce.gov. I did and reported both the scam company and PayPal for not backing their customers.
Login to Me Too

Cambirthday
I ordered a tennis ball launcher and got sent a tennis ball that split within ten seconds
Login to Me Too

Tom232
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know what good PayPal is..I thought they were protecting our investment.  I wish they didn't exist. Hope you get your money back.  Be nice to know who we're doing business with and what country they are in.  Evidently PayPal has their own agenda. 

Login to Me Too

renatop
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, they just sent a tennis ball!

Login to Me Too

Lkin8
Same thing happened to me but it I purchased two high density golf games and only received 2 cheap plain. Golf balls. Filed complaint and they responded they could give me a 10 percent refund and when I responded back with a complaint that I want a full refund they offered 30 percent refund. This company is so bad!
Login to Me Too

GrammaKate
Contributor
Contributor

I got them up to 50% for the same scam. Still waiting for a reply before I file a claim with PayPal. I don't hold much hope but plan to file a complaint with the USPS for mail fraud, as well as any other place I can. There's a special place in the "afterlife" for vultures like this!

Login to Me Too

hawlendrion

Same exact thing happened to me. PayPal denied the claim because they received a tracking number that showed a delivery. This company has really found all the loop holes to fool PayPal and customers. Total BS. 

Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

Can you claim the product was not what was portrayed and you are unhappy with it     They cleverly do not have a guarantee or a return policy.

Good luck, 

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I tried that and even included their email where they admitted their ad was a bit misleading! They still sided with the scam company. I hope they both get shut down.
Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

sooooooooo frustrating:(

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.