Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

jjbakermo
Contributor
Contributor

I got bit by the golf chipping game also. All I received was a no brand name golf ball. Emails to them just bounce with mailbox full. I created a case here on paypal and they actually replied (to my surprise). They offered me a 10% refund. I told them no way and I was told the person spoke with their manager and offered me an exclusive 30% refund. I told them I would settle for my purchase price less $2 for the cost of a cheap golf ball plus shipping. I'll post their reply when I get it.

Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

lol.  Same.  but different product.  I got my money back from my credit card.  They offered me 10%, than 20%.  We are now up to 70%.  I told them I already have my refund so no.  If they want their inferior product back, send me a prepaid shipping label.  So far, I have not heard from them,

Login to Me Too

Tracey94
Contributor
Contributor
I also got the 10% offer then the exclusive 30% managers offer. We told them it was fraud and we were escalating with PayPal. We have now escalated twice with PayPal with no reply.
Login to Me Too

kiwilinkj
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing with me.  Did they use <removed> as the shipped address?  That sis what they used for my Golf Ball.  I researched the house and its a residential house with flags in the yard.

Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

Have you applied for a refund?  Hope it works.  This company, if that's what you call it, operates on the premise that people will not try to go for a refund of small amount, that it will be too much trouble;(

Login to Me Too

jasonpecora
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. I ordered a golf putting green through a FB post and was charged $26.98 on May 14. I expected it to take a while to ship but after reading all of these complaints, I don’t expect to receive my product. I would like to have this cancelled and refunded. I never received anything and don’t plan to. Jason
Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

I'd say the chances are slim.  Any response as to the shipping date?   

Good luck,  You may want to dispute the charge soon than later and have the credit card reverse it.

good luck

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
File a complaint with E-commerce.gov and name both the scam company and PayPal. PayPal supports them and not. their customers
Login to Me Too

IanSHunt
Contributor
Contributor

Total rip off.  Bought what I thought was a dent repair tool that showed the tool, blue plastic gaskets and glue in the photo.  Cost US$9.99 plus US$7.99 shipping.  All I got was a packet of blue gaskets that weighed 28 grams.  They reckon all I ordered were the gaskets.  Really - for US$9.99 and then US$7.99 postage.  PayPal seem to think they complied with their Ad.  I don't. This company is at least deceptive and at worst fraudulent.  Do not deal with them.  I've asked PayPal to re-investigate.  Let's see what happens.

Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

You and everyone else.   That is their pattern.  Send part of an order, claim you got what you ordered, and hope people will not bother with trying to get their money back as it is usually under $100.

I hope, when paypal gets back into full gear, they will refund everyone's money of customers who dealt with them.  Crazy.  

Fortunately, my paypal account is tied to a credit card, who had no trouble reversing my charge.

Good luck.  soooooooo frustrating.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.