Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

Kavedou
Contributor
Contributor
I have also experienced similar issue with this site and due to Covid19 I cannot leave my house. They want me to ship back the broken product and pay for shipping. This this not acceptable. They are scamming and taking people's money. Any suggestions on what to do?
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Dispute it thru PayPal....then go to your credit card company. They will back you. File a complaint with E-commerce.gov and name both companies.
Login to Me Too

Wankle10
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a putting mat, on 5th May , and paid £12 for express delivery ,, as above, and wat I received today was damn golf ball, wats going on here!! I'm not happy at all,, I Will be joining the petition to stop all Chinese purchases online,, a damn disgrace
Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

That seems to be what they do, then frustrate customers with trying to fix their **bleep** up, hoping after awhile customers just drop it and they keep the money.   Try to get your amount charged reversed, claiming fraudulent order.  I'm hoping with enough complaints, paypal will refuse to allow them to use them.

Good luck. 

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Don't forget. PayPal is partners with them.
Login to Me Too

pckwan
Contributor
Contributor

Before my friend buy from China vendor, at first they buy small for testing and it is ok; second time they buy a big amount and they receive all cheap and broken stuff. I agree for not to buy from China unless you know chinese word or putonghua, and just can go to China in any time.

Login to Me Too

dar-dar
Contributor
Contributor
I cannot believe PayPal still allows payments to this vendor. I ordered a golf game and when the package came it was tiny and contained only a golf ball. Shenzhen uses deceptive practices and Paypal is backing them. When several customers complain Bout getting only a tennis ball or golf ball there is an issue we are not making this up. I have hundreds of PayPal transactions but I am ready to move to a credit card payment. We need protection against these scammers.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
This company you named uses at least 3 different names for the main company and various other names on social media. The outcome is the same. I wish it could be stopped.
Login to Me Too

dar-dar
Contributor
Contributor
class action suit needs to be started.
Login to Me Too

Phil1258
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here! Ordered a Golf Chipping Game - 2 x Target boards, 2 x chipping mats and balls. Received 1 cheap golf ball!

Scammers should be removed from Paypal.

Paypal should be processing full refunds and claiming from Shenzhen...!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.