cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

Typical of PayPal. But yet you're expected to return the 1 tennis ball to China at your cost and include a tracking number (which the USPS can't provide). It ends up costing more than what they scammed you out of. Win Win for the scam company and PayPal. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Same thing happened to me. They wanted me to ship it to Hong Kong when it came from NY, I refused and next thing I knew PayPal closed my case in their favor. Not over on my end. Submitted a complaint on ecommerce site against them.
Highlighted
Contributor

Please post on here who and how you are filing? I did an FTC complaint and there are people talking class action
Highlighted
Contributor

I went to Econsumer.gov and filed a complaint against what information I had on my case which involved this company and Paypal dropping it in the middle and giving the claim to them. If more complaints are filed on that website federal government will look into these companies.
Highlighted
Contributor

I will write down the info and refer other people to it as well. Ya know, if we checked all the different company names, there would be many hundreds of people complaining. It's a shame that PayPal supports them. Everything changed when Bezos sold the comoany.
Highlighted
Contributor

my account is tied to a Chase card, who seemed to have no problem reversing my amount??   Are most of the problems with paypal, their own credit card?

Highlighted
Contributor

What did you order and what did you get?  I figure they count on customers just accepting it and not figure its worth the hassle if its not very much money,  but if they get to keep a lot of "small payments", Im sure it adds up to their favor..

Good luck.  Maybe enough complaints will close them down, at least temporarily

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered toilet paper that was suppose to be Charmin. .they even had a Kentucky phone number posted.  After 6 weeks finally got junk shipped to me in clear cellophane wrapping.  Asked for money back and they said it would cost me 20.00 to send it back. ..they'd give me a 10% refund. . Both them and PayPal can kiss my **bleep**.  If PayPal doesn't know these companies there letting me do business with I don't want any part of their organization either.  I make every effort to steer clear of PayPal. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I also purchased a ball launcher and only received a tennis ball!!! I have sent emails but they all bounce. Very very angry.

Highlighted
Contributor

Welcome to the group! The company you name has many, many names but it's all the same company. You can try and get PayPal to back you...good luck on that, you can call your credit card company who will be far more helpful. One thing for sure.,.file a complaint with E-commerce.gov and name Shenzhen AND PayPal. They are noth ripping us off.