cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

I tried that and even included their email where they admitted their ad was a bit misleading! They still sided with the scam company. I hope they both get shut down.
Highlighted
Contributor

sooooooooo frustrating:(

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

The 3 different names that this company uses yo scam people are the one you named plus Dongguan Shunfa Logistics TSL Co. LTD. Read all the complaints that the other 2 companies have and remember... PayPal was advised of all this in October 2019!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

I made a purchase of an over the sink rack as their ad stated. Waited several weeks but did not receive anything. I put in a dispute with PayPal. Only then have the sent me a worthless basket which could possibly hold sponges. Where is the rack to dry my plates, cups etc.? I have just escalated the claim. Waiting on PayPal's finding. Never purchasing another thing online until I research articles on the company. Horrible scam😕
Highlighted
Contributor

Same issue here. Received a tennis ball. PayPal is allowing customers to be scammed on their very one platform. PayPal have all of your cards, bank details etc. Would you trust this company? Literally people all over the world saying the same thing and PayPal opts for protecting the seller! Disgusting
Highlighted
Contributor

This exact thing happened to me too!  Almost like I wrote your exact description.  Fortunately Paypal refunded me today.  6 weeks after the purchase, but regardless I am made whole again.  

Now what to do with that sketchy toilet paper....

Highlighted
Contributor

Same here.  My disputed charged on my credit card went through but until then I had a lot of emails with them. I don't know if I mentioned, I had received 2 pkgs of 8 rolls, very small, and one ply.  My invoice showed 3, but it didn't matter. I will say they were good about answering emails, with a final offer of 30% off which they claim was below cost, and if I returned the product, it would be at my expense, which would be $20 to send back to China

I was waiting to see if they disputed my charge back, but I don't think they even saw a credit on their bank statement so I am guessing they have a lot of low paid people working for them who never see the bank statement.

I will donate the toilet paper to perhaps the food bank

I hope with enough unhappy customers, both Paypal and Amazon will refuse to allow them to use their accounts.

I now can fill my time with more positive things;)))

Highlighted
Contributor

hahaha, I know, right??  Food bank?   I haven't decided yet.

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi, did you go via Paypal Dispute and Resolutions to get your refund? How long did it take?

Thanks

Phil

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Dispute it through your credit card company. Paypal will deny your claim.