cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

Ahora han cambiado ligeramente el nombre SHENZHEN SOWEWAY "INTERNATONAL" LOGISTICSCO.,LIMITED
Highlighted
Contributor

What is the translation in English?  If you speak English?

Highlighted
Contributor

I got the same shipping info. - I tried e-mailing the email address on my original receipt but came back "deliverable" I never got an original shipment notice - have tried numerous times to contact seller but "deliverable".  My husband keeps telling me I need to let it go but with everything going on in the world it's hard to let it go that I've been **bleep** out of $30.00+ especially since I have been "layed off" due to closures.  Pay Pal has really let me down.

Highlighted
Contributor

I have my Chase card attached to the Paypal account.  I was able to go online and put the amount in dispute, which made me not liable for paying it.  I have had over 25 emails with this company.  They have responded to each email, but certainly not "getting it", that I didn't receive  the 3 packages I was charged for, only 2, but it didn't matter.  It was not the product that was represented on the web site and I wanted to return it (joke as it came from China)

I thought that the disputed amount would be disputed on their end, making me prove all of the above, since it had no packing slip.  But the disputed amount went thru.  I received a note saying I would not have to pay it ($80)

And I have not gotten an email in the last 2 days. 

Good luck

Highlighted
New Community Member

Teddy - I ordered product from this company Shenzhen Soweway and never received anything. I tried to dispute the charge but (1) there is no phone number and (2) My bank said the charge went through Paypal and I therefore have to dispute with Paypal.

Highlighted
Contributor

Your information is WRONG !!!  Even with all the required documentation PayPal will deny payment. There are at LEAST 75 pages of complaints on this fake company and all their other fake names they use. I will NEVER use PayPal again because they stand behind the scammers. PayPal has been advised by many people that complaints have been filed with the FTC and in addition Class Action Lawsuits are being lined up. PayPal cares nothing about it. I hope we get MILLIONS !!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

I placed an order on March 13th and still haven't received my product. The charge doesn't appear in my PayPal account. I am in need of a full refund from this company. I was under the impression that PayPal was a secure site and weeded out the scam artists. This company needs to be shut down immediately. I was scammed on a purchase through Amazon, but Amazon guarantees customer satisfaction and is providing me with a full refund including shipping costs. Covid 19 has caused people to be scammed left and right. Something needs to be done and all money needs to be returned.
Highlighted
Contributor

Good luck. Very few of us have gotten refunds.
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered an automatic "ball launcher" from this company - all I received was a "tennis ball" - I filed a dispute (never got a tracking number) Pay Pal "supposedly contacted them and they say it was delievered" - No they only delivered a BALL - not a launcher - trying to contact company but only find "web page no longer there".  The tracking number pay pal gives me shows delivery - that was the BALL delivery not the launcher.  They gave some story that they were overwhelmed with orders but it has shipped - well  low and behold I have not received a launcher which I ordered but Pay Pal has closed my case telling me "they are sorry I am having problems" to contact seller - how do I contact the seller when they have not contact!!!  I am extremely upset and thought I had protection using Pay Pal.  Guess I need to find some other way to pay for stuff.

Highlighted
Contributor

I understand.  I ordered toilet paper from the same site, which is no longer.  It showed one picture, received something else.  Supposed to be 3, got 2.  No packing slip to say 3 was shipped.  label says 2 ctns, received one.   But it doesn't matter.  I have disputed my charge as it is way over priced for what I received.   I have been in contact with them and they have responded to all emails.  I can share that with you, if you like.  

their stand is I got what I ordered.  No I didnt get all and it was horribly misrepresented.

On the mailing label, it does show a residential address with a phone number-----interesting.  But when I told them I want to send it back, they were adamant that it not be sent back to either address on the label:))  and shipping it back to China (aha) would be too expensive.