Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

Jclfrank
Contributor
Contributor
I went to Econsumer.gov and filed a complaint against what information I had on my case which involved this company and Paypal dropping it in the middle and giving the claim to them. If more complaints are filed on that website federal government will look into these companies.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I will write down the info and refer other people to it as well. Ya know, if we checked all the different company names, there would be many hundreds of people complaining. It's a shame that PayPal supports them. Everything changed when Bezos sold the comoany.
Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

my account is tied to a Chase card, who seemed to have no problem reversing my amount??   Are most of the problems with paypal, their own credit card?

Login to Me Too

kiwilinkj
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you!  I just filed a complaint with econsumer.gov

Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

What did you order and what did you get?  I figure they count on customers just accepting it and not figure its worth the hassle if its not very much money,  but if they get to keep a lot of "small payments", Im sure it adds up to their favor..

Good luck.  Maybe enough complaints will close them down, at least temporarily

Login to Me Too

Tom232
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered toilet paper that was suppose to be Charmin. .they even had a Kentucky phone number posted.  After 6 weeks finally got junk shipped to me in clear cellophane wrapping.  Asked for money back and they said it would cost me 20.00 to send it back. ..they'd give me a 10% refund. . Both them and PayPal can kiss my **bleep**.  If PayPal doesn't know these companies there letting me do business with I don't want any part of their organization either.  I make every effort to steer clear of PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

Tracey94
Contributor
Contributor

I also purchased a ball launcher and only received a tennis ball!!! I have sent emails but they all bounce. Very very angry.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Welcome to the group! The company you name has many, many names but it's all the same company. You can try and get PayPal to back you...good luck on that, you can call your credit card company who will be far more helpful. One thing for sure.,.file a complaint with E-commerce.gov and name Shenzhen AND PayPal. They are noth ripping us off.
Login to Me Too

Shellyshp1
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the same ball launcher , which clearly states ball launcher. And received just a tennis ball ! Scam!

Login to Me Too

Mtwallace
Contributor
Contributor
Well, I thought maybe the ball launcher was coming separately, LOL....what a scam. Very expensive tennis ball.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.