Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

Edward114
Contributor
Contributor
How did you get through
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

PayPal will not support you. Total Scam Company!

Login to Me Too

TammyWarwick
Contributor
Contributor

Actually I just kept on them and stated that I am the loyal customer here and that I have never asked for assistance with a purchase before but I am now.  This is why I use Paypal, so that I am protected and I expected them to protect me.  I told them this is obviously a scam company and they should be aware of that.  They did refund me.  

I would try again if I was you and mention this community section where pretty much everyone has had an issue with this company.  They run websites under different names constantly and then close them down and start a new one. 

Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly.   They closed the web site down that I had ordered from, set up a new one that had the heading "DON'T WORRY, YOU WILL GET YOUR TOILET PAPER"   hahaha   and on that site, there were no products to sell.    Crazy.

Login to Me Too

AnneVA
Contributor
Contributor
Oh, nooo... I just paid over $100, including expedited shipping, to this company, for a Millennium Falcon Lego builders kit for my son's birthday. I went to track shipping info on the site, and it no longer exists, that's when I came here...I should have been suspicious because the description did not include the Lego product name. They claim to be selling a kit that sells elsewhere at over $400, for $89, and I should have known it was too good to be true. I am wondering if I should go through my credit card company, or PayPal? Also, I would like to register a fraud complaint about this company - who should I contact?
Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

My advice is to reverse your charge with the credit card asap.  I could share the email that I used and they did respond, but honestly, you will waste your time.  This is their method.  Post a picture of one item, then send something else, then you fight with them to explain it isn't what you wanted, and they say it is what you ordered, and you say, the item was misrepresented and inferior, and the ball gets tossed back and forth.

The credit card companies are pretty good about putting the charge into dispute.  With me they finally reversed it.

Good luck.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Econsumer.gov is beingbused by many of us. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

Dennis696
Contributor
Contributor

chase up your credits card. paypal wont help!

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I was on my FB this morning and found at least 8 different named companies...but all the same main company. I posted negative comments on all the pages. We should all be doing that too!
Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

Did you just put this company's name in?  How did you figure out the other 8 companies.  I know of 2 as they involved me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.