Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Also, people are filing complaints against PayPal with the BBB, FTC, etc as being a scam themselves. Info is on this page somewhere.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Absolutely go to your CC company. PayPal refuses to stand behind any of the scams by this company...and they have and use at least 10 different names. I filed a complaint with the FTC and named the company and PayPal in my complaint. My problem occurred last October ... Good luck. 

Login to Me Too

KCW2
Contributor
Contributor
I was also scammed by this ‘non-Company’! I never got anything but this community from the second I paid for my order..no confirmation, no tracking, no email -NOTHING! I don’t order online much and don’t use PayPal much either. I would like some direction as to how to be refunded or what the procedure is or if I’m just SOL. Thanks
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Try disputing it thru PayPal...if they deny it, contact your credit card company. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

Kimberlybutcher
Contributor
Contributor
They took my money and never sent me anything
Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

Can you call your credit card company and dispute the charges?  Or in my case, since they are limited on staff to answer calls, I went online and disputed the charge.

Hope that helps

Login to Me Too

GVB1953
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone purchased the Garden Kneeler and seat? If so have you received it or have an email address?
Login to Me Too

fogerty66
Contributor
Contributor

I found out after I ordered. Immediately tried to cancel the order, got in touch with paypal to stop the process...Surprise they sides with the seller . The worst part was the seller never even responded. What a bunch of **bleep**.

Login to Me Too

Letricia12
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a kitchen rack in April The “tracking” number they provided isn’t real. & pay pal keeps pushing the resolution date back. Smh I haven’t received the product Pay pal Needs to return my money & everyone else’s
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Good luck ... I hope they do.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.