cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

Exactly.  Dispute the charge and that will put the ball in their court to prove otherwise. My point was not only did I not receive all I ordered, but they misrepresented the product and what I received was inferior.  So hopefully you did a charge back and they will have to send a  prepaid return label, which they won't

Paypal needs to not allow them to be a seller.  I see they are also selling on Amazon but I don't know where on the site to do a complaint.

good luck

Highlighted
Contributor

So I opened a dispute on an item we never received PayPal denied it. What do I do next?
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Also, people are filing complaints against PayPal with the BBB, FTC, etc as being a scam themselves. Info is on this page somewhere.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Absolutely go to your CC company. PayPal refuses to stand behind any of the scams by this company...and they have and use at least 10 different names. I filed a complaint with the FTC and named the company and PayPal in my complaint. My problem occurred last October ... Good luck. 

Highlighted
New Community Member

I was also scammed by this ‘non-Company’! I never got anything but this community from the second I paid for my order..no confirmation, no tracking, no email -NOTHING! I don’t order online much and don’t use PayPal much either. I would like some direction as to how to be refunded or what the procedure is or if I’m just SOL. Thanks
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Try disputing it thru PayPal...if they deny it, contact your credit card company. Good luck.
Highlighted
Contributor

They took my money and never sent me anything
Highlighted
Contributor

Can you call your credit card company and dispute the charges?  Or in my case, since they are limited on staff to answer calls, I went online and disputed the charge.

Hope that helps

Highlighted

I found out after I ordered. Immediately tried to cancel the order, got in touch with paypal to stop the process...Surprise they sides with the seller . The worst part was the seller never even responded. What a bunch of **bleep**.

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered a kitchen rack in April The “tracking” number they provided isn’t real. & pay pal keeps pushing the resolution date back. Smh I haven’t received the product Pay pal Needs to return my money & everyone else’s