Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

Navajogirl
Contributor
Contributor
This was in April and you PAYFAIL, I mean PayPal didn't stop these criminals yet after soooo many complaints?
Login to Me Too

soilengreen
Contributor
Contributor
Ahora han cambiado ligeramente el nombre SHENZHEN SOWEWAY "INTERNATONAL" LOGISTICSCO.,LIMITED
Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

What is the translation in English?  If you speak English?

Login to Me Too

Navajogirl
Contributor
Contributor
What a disgrace of a false company ! Chinese are at it again! Great way to get our hard earned money and at such a horrible time during Covid! I will contact my credit card company and put this company name out for shame! Problem is I bought the planters online at what I thought was a legitimate company. NOT
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Everytime I see one of their ads I leave very negative comments on it. People ask them where the company is located and they don't tell them. So I do my communication service thing and post it! I'm getting fewer ads on my FB page now!
Login to Me Too

Bernita1
New Community Member
I ordered a barbecue grill from this company too last May 26.until now it’s not yet deliver. I hope PayPal must file action regarding fraud merchants like Shenzen Someway International logistics.
Login to Me Too

Princerix
Contributor
Contributor
I got a reply back saying to send the pictures of what I got. I am not seeing a value to waste my time knowing that there won’t be any resolution from them. If they send another email asking me to return it with my expenses I am not going to do that especially to Hong Kong. I feel that PayPal should help us get our money back and take them out of their list. That is the only best way this can be stopped by using PayPal By them. If you all agree I would like suggestion on how we can get PayPal to do that. Thank you all
Login to Me Too

Dennis696
Contributor
Contributor

Finally we are getting answered from PayPal to the scam
My claim was refused as I the tracking information lost the parcel in China. Which when i proved to PayPal that
1. the return address supplied was fake, the province had the wrong post code
2. doubts id the industrial estate existed
3. The return address was different to the dispatch address
4. was different to the registered address of a company of the same name.

Case ID: PP-D-43776089

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
What answer did you get from PayPal? They still aren't refunding money.
Login to Me Too

MKPimages
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal has done nothing to protect the buyer. Shame on them!!! I am closing my business account as I can't do business with a company that promotes fraud.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.