cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

Ahora han cambiado ligeramente el nombre SHENZHEN SOWEWAY "INTERNATONAL" LOGISTICSCO.,LIMITED
Highlighted
Contributor

What is the translation in English?  If you speak English?

Highlighted
Contributor

What a disgrace of a false company ! Chinese are at it again! Great way to get our hard earned money and at such a horrible time during Covid! I will contact my credit card company and put this company name out for shame! Problem is I bought the planters online at what I thought was a legitimate company. NOT
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Everytime I see one of their ads I leave very negative comments on it. People ask them where the company is located and they don't tell them. So I do my communication service thing and post it! I'm getting fewer ads on my FB page now!
Highlighted
New Community Member

I ordered a barbecue grill from this company too last May 26.until now it’s not yet deliver. I hope PayPal must file action regarding fraud merchants like Shenzen Someway International logistics.
Highlighted
Contributor

Finally we are getting answered from PayPal to the scam
My claim was refused as I the tracking information lost the parcel in China. Which when i proved to PayPal that
1. the return address supplied was fake, the province had the wrong post code
2. doubts id the industrial estate existed
3. The return address was different to the dispatch address
4. was different to the registered address of a company of the same name.

Case ID: PP-D-43776089

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

What answer did you get from PayPal? They still aren't refunding money.
Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal has done nothing to protect the buyer. Shame on them!!! I am closing my business account as I can't do business with a company that promotes fraud.
Highlighted
Contributor

I got the same shipping info. - I tried e-mailing the email address on my original receipt but came back "deliverable" I never got an original shipment notice - have tried numerous times to contact seller but "deliverable".  My husband keeps telling me I need to let it go but with everything going on in the world it's hard to let it go that I've been **bleep** out of $30.00+ especially since I have been "layed off" due to closures.  Pay Pal has really let me down.

Highlighted
Contributor

I have my Chase card attached to the Paypal account.  I was able to go online and put the amount in dispute, which made me not liable for paying it.  I have had over 25 emails with this company.  They have responded to each email, but certainly not "getting it", that I didn't receive  the 3 packages I was charged for, only 2, but it didn't matter.  It was not the product that was represented on the web site and I wanted to return it (joke as it came from China)

I thought that the disputed amount would be disputed on their end, making me prove all of the above, since it had no packing slip.  But the disputed amount went thru.  I received a note saying I would not have to pay it ($80)

And I have not gotten an email in the last 2 days. 

Good luck