Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

KellySQuestions
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone advise me, in this time of CoVid19 closure of PayPal phone helpline, how to continue fighting for my fraudulent claim that placed 95USD charge on my account? Last written instruction from PayPal, was to mail back the  broken,worthless piece of plastic I was sent to Hong Kong and send the tracking number verifying I did so. Have original receipt which is in no way representative of my shipment but cannot seem to get traction with company.

Should I take dispute to CC company instead? Thanks In Advance!

Login to Me Too
347 REPLIES 347

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

I understand.  I ordered toilet paper from the same site, which is no longer.  It showed one picture, received something else.  Supposed to be 3, got 2.  No packing slip to say 3 was shipped.  label says 2 ctns, received one.   But it doesn't matter.  I have disputed my charge as it is way over priced for what I received.   I have been in contact with them and they have responded to all emails.  I can share that with you, if you like.  

their stand is I got what I ordered.  No I didnt get all and it was horribly misrepresented.

On the mailing label, it does show a residential address with a phone number-----interesting.  But when I told them I want to send it back, they were adamant that it not be sent back to either address on the label:))  and shipping it back to China (aha) would be too expensive.

Login to Me Too

peruviangirl
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered back in mid December of 2019. It’s April, and I haven’t received my order. ALMOST MAY. This is ridiculous. I messaged them (the seller) a month ago and they said they are resending them at their own expense. I’m escalating my claim through paypal because I’ve read lots of comments from buyers that say that they are a scam. Although it wasn’t much money (21$) like other people, it’s still money that i could’ve used somewhere else. Hope all of us can get helped!
Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

Most of these orders are not a lot of money, but I think they count on customers thinking there time is not worth the hassle.  Even if they end up with my $80 and I hope they don't, I've given them a headache answering my emails.

You may consider disputing your payment, if its not too late, with the claim that you have not received the product??

Best of luck.

Login to Me Too

alternative123
Contributor
Contributor

Everyone needs to tweet PayPal @PayPal and @AskPaypal, tag their CEO @DAN_Schulman, tag the FTC: @FTC and BBB: @bbb include the hashtag #PYPL #dishonest #fraud, and tag the Twitter account for the mailing service that the fake tracking ID is from USPS: @usps   UPS: @ups   FEDEX: @Fedex DHL: @DHLUS 

In that tweet people need to call out that PayPal is dishonest and helps fraudulent sellers and are too lazy to validate tracking IDs.

They are more protective of their social media presence and image than their customers. PayPal is a bad company.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I don't have a Twitter account but I have filed with the FTC against another one of their fake company names. Plus, someone is trying to get a class action started against yet another one of their names PLUS Paypal for participating in the fraud.
Login to Me Too

1NClady
Contributor
Contributor

Oh, I disputed my claim in that I have never gotten the order. Paypal denied my claim because the seller sent a tracking number that showed it was delivered to my mailbox/left at the mailbox. I live in a rural area and NOTHING is left AT my mailbox and what I ordered was WAY too big to go into the mailbox. I have not gotten what I ordered and am out $185 for something I REALLY could use and wanted but evidently will never see. 

I always go through Paypal to pay for things because I felt I was safe and Paypal would back the purchase if I wasn't satisfied. Now, sadly, I know that is not the case. 1 more disappointment to add to my already long list.  

Login to Me Too

luis791
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Opened a case PayPal closed in favour of the seller. I’ve stopped using PayPal since then and will not recommend them to anyone. I have years of purchases via PayPal but sadly for them is over! You have a better chance of getting your money back from your actual card company not a middle man like PayPal. Good riddance PayPal. This is going far now and you refuse to accept. Maybe you are behind the scam?
Login to Me Too

brianc410

@Teddy25 How many people need to be scammed before this account is shut down?

I also submitted a dispute against this seller. I ordered $700 worth of LED grow lights from this seller and they sent me the wrong ones.. The lights they sent me were junk and they were maybe worth $40 tops. I requested my money back and they required me to ship them to Hong Kong. Yeah, over $140 to ship back. Homey don't play that. Easier route is to just claw back my money via chargeback!!

Chow!

Login to Me Too

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly.  Dispute the charge and that will put the ball in their court to prove otherwise. My point was not only did I not receive all I ordered, but they misrepresented the product and what I received was inferior.  So hopefully you did a charge back and they will have to send a  prepaid return label, which they won't

Paypal needs to not allow them to be a seller.  I see they are also selling on Amazon but I don't know where on the site to do a complaint.

good luck

Login to Me Too

Johnweber18
Contributor
Contributor
So I opened a dispute on an item we never received PayPal denied it. What do I do next?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.