cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

The complaints keep mounting.  Thankfully, my Paypal account is tied to a credit card, which they reversed the charges. I had a long list of emails to this company, with them finally offering 70% off, but by then, I had got my money back so now I still have the products.

Do not send it back to China.  As you stated, there is no guarantee that it will ever get there .  Like you, my shipping labels (which I have kept) has 2 United States addresses, one of which has a phone number and is a residential address.  The other is an empty lot address.  The person on the email was adamant that I do not send anything back to those addresses!!!

I'd say, keep all information and hopefully when Paypal gets more personnel, they will help. There is also someone looking into using the post office for fraud. 

Read other posts to see how they are handling it.  Good luck.

Highlighted
Contributor

One thing I cannot understand here...
Paypal is cooperating with a fraud seller and puts the victims here to pay extra cash for shipping back items they did not even intend to order first place??
How dare you ask for Kudus? There is an obvious fraud out there! People trust Paypal to protect them yet your conduct and policy is to cooperate with the scam instead of protecting the customers! Big BOOO to you!

Highlighted
New Community Member

I ordered a Kitchen shelf unit in the picture it was a unit that goes over your sink to hold dishes ( named ourdancer 10 Over the counter dish drying rack). There was absolutely no mention of this being just a shelf! I didn't receive it after several months. I disputed it here and it got shipped. The end dispute date was July 4th. I received 1 tray today. Not the unit shown in the picture. I paid over $30.00 for a useless tray. Without the unit it goes to, it is useless. The claim closed and I have no way of getting my money back. Help! They grossly misrepresented the item you would receive for financial gain. Nora Fouts

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered an automatic "ball launcher" from this company - all I received was a "tennis ball" - I filed a dispute (never got a tracking number) Pay Pal "supposedly contacted them and they say it was delievered" - No they only delivered a BALL - not a launcher - trying to contact company but only find "web page no longer there".  The tracking number pay pal gives me shows delivery - that was the BALL delivery not the launcher.  They gave some story that they were overwhelmed with orders but it has shipped - well  low and behold I have not received a launcher which I ordered but Pay Pal has closed my case telling me "they are sorry I am having problems" to contact seller - how do I contact the seller when they have not contact!!!  I am extremely upset and thought I had protection using Pay Pal.  Guess I need to find some other way to pay for stuff.

Highlighted
Contributor

I understand.  I ordered toilet paper from the same site, which is no longer.  It showed one picture, received something else.  Supposed to be 3, got 2.  No packing slip to say 3 was shipped.  label says 2 ctns, received one.   But it doesn't matter.  I have disputed my charge as it is way over priced for what I received.   I have been in contact with them and they have responded to all emails.  I can share that with you, if you like.  

their stand is I got what I ordered.  No I didnt get all and it was horribly misrepresented.

On the mailing label, it does show a residential address with a phone number-----interesting.  But when I told them I want to send it back, they were adamant that it not be sent back to either address on the label:))  and shipping it back to China (aha) would be too expensive.

Highlighted
New Community Member

I ordered back in mid December of 2019. It’s April, and I haven’t received my order. ALMOST MAY. This is ridiculous. I messaged them (the seller) a month ago and they said they are resending them at their own expense. I’m escalating my claim through paypal because I’ve read lots of comments from buyers that say that they are a scam. Although it wasn’t much money (21$) like other people, it’s still money that i could’ve used somewhere else. Hope all of us can get helped!
Highlighted
Contributor

Most of these orders are not a lot of money, but I think they count on customers thinking there time is not worth the hassle.  Even if they end up with my $80 and I hope they don't, I've given them a headache answering my emails.

You may consider disputing your payment, if its not too late, with the claim that you have not received the product??

Best of luck.

Highlighted
Contributor

Everyone needs to tweet PayPal @PayPal and @AskPaypal, tag their CEO @DAN_Schulman, tag the FTC: @FTC and BBB: @bbb include the hashtag #PYPL #dishonest #fraud, and tag the Twitter account for the mailing service that the fake tracking ID is from USPS: @usps   UPS: @ups   FEDEX: @Fedex DHL: @DHLUS 

In that tweet people need to call out that PayPal is dishonest and helps fraudulent sellers and are too lazy to validate tracking IDs.

They are more protective of their social media presence and image than their customers. PayPal is a bad company.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I don't have a Twitter account but I have filed with the FTC against another one of their fake company names. Plus, someone is trying to get a class action started against yet another one of their names PLUS Paypal for participating in the fraud.
Highlighted

@Teddy25 How many people need to be scammed before this account is shut down?

I also submitted a dispute against this seller. I ordered $700 worth of LED grow lights from this seller and they sent me the wrong ones.. The lights they sent me were junk and they were maybe worth $40 tops. I requested my money back and they required me to ship them to Hong Kong. Yeah, over $140 to ship back. Homey don't play that. Easier route is to just claw back my money via chargeback!!

Chow!