Shenzhen Sixincheng Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.

Tsue
Contributor
Contributor

I have received an offer from them for a $20 refund on a 46.99 purchase of a pair of what was thought to be Birkenstock shoes.   In actuality they are birkens and are using Clark shoes also to get people to buy.  Their contact is multiple but one being katieforman2962

They are a cheap pair of plastic shoes that I haven't thrown away yet because I am holding off to settle this dispute.   Needless to say they are absolutely nothing like stated and smell horrid.   They are a China based company that is using Facebook to scam people.    

My question is in your opinion should I settle or continue on with it?   After reading a lot of messages it seems PayPal goes with the seller.   But the principal of it makes me want to continue the dispute.   So I am perplexed.   Should I at least make them pay something or continue forward?

Also the return address is James Charles/Less’ more ltd 860 Foster Ave. Bensenville, IL. 60106 yet they did not respond in time to return and said the they would have to be sent back to China.   I have a lot of documentation, but I don't know if PayPal will even care.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Tsue
Contributor
Contributor

This is also fraud

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.