Shenzhen SUYA Logistics Co., Ltd.

jdubya73
Contributor
Contributor

Placed order with Shenzhen SUYA Logistics Co., Ltd. , emails a tracking # that is invalid.  Website is not valid and they email, shipping is delayed.  PAYPAL will not provide refund.  Time to question Paypals customer service that is not very good.  I'll be looking at using a different payment method in the future.  My visa or AMEX card would have taken care of this quickly.  TOTAL SCAM!  I've been charged and received nothing..  Buyer beware on both Shenzhen SUYA Logistics Co., Ltd. and PAYPAL!!!   I see many complaints of the same two...  Good luck and becareful.😪

Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

eeyore1970
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly! They said they will refund if I pay to send it back to China. Like that would cost more then the crap foot stool I received
Login to Me Too

Eric47336
Contributor
Contributor

Update...I have to say PAYPAL finally came through. After going through the inconvenience of filing an IC3 report on Shenzen and submitting to PAYPAL (I guess it's for their records, as well as building a case to kick them off the PAYPAL platform), PAYPAL immediately refunded the entire amount with shipping.  A little bit of my faith in PAYPAL has been restored, although it was still a huge hassle considering it was obvious fraud. Hope the rest of you can get satisfaction as well. 

Login to Me Too

bmiller719

I just opened two disputes on this company tonight- total about $80 for items that did not arrive and another that they sent the wrong stuff. Of course before the items arrived the company would respond to emails, now since I want refunds they won't respond. Good to know about the process and that you were successful. Hopefully I have the same luck. No more facebook orders for me!

Login to Me Too

Sillygirl50
I ordered a knife sharpener. I have not received anything. I have sent it in to PayPal, but nothing is happening. Its been over 2 months. I need to find another way to get my money bk. Any suggestions?
Login to Me Too

UncleChuk

Same issue.  Ordered a kneeler bench from Shenzan on 5 May.   Eventually received a flimsy canvas bag that would attach to a kneeler, if I had one.  Company says they sent it, nothing they can do, and they can't help me.  Have initiated the process with Paypal to try to recoup some of my money, I want it all or the bench.  Not encouraged, but I am retired and stubborn.  Buyer beware, these folks are running a scam, will keep using Paypal if they end up being some help on this, I don't mind working with them.  If not, no more Paypal.

Login to Me Too

busylizzy1
Contributor
Contributor
pure scam, with the help of paypal. can not contact seller direct, email via paypal four times, ssme response with incorrect tracking number. missed the last email, now case is closed and can't be reopened.
Login to Me Too

SalGal0708
Contributor
Contributor

Same "bench" issue here. But PayPal says I didn't have product protection so I am out of luck .. they closed the complaint. So I am out $25.80. Not sure how to proceed. I got a flimsey little tool hanger when I ordered a garden bench/stool. Obvious fraud with so many complaining. Not happy with PayPal for just writing me off. We are Seniors and every penny counts. 

Login to Me Too

BT2683
Contributor
Contributor
Same exact situation here, but I just escalated my claim to PayPal today. It's disappointing to hear that you did not get a refund; it certainly makes me question using PayPal for future purposes. Thanks for posting your experience.
Login to Me Too

Kirsteens
They offered me 50% refund. I said no. False advertising (was not US made), never delivered, fake tracking number, website now dead, purchase order now dead link. Escalated to PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Cca410

I did the same thing. PayPal scum buckets sure are fast to take that money but won’t give it back. They won’t even give back the portion they kept for their services. Kept that too. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.