Shenzhen SUYA Logistics Co., Ltd.

jdubya73
Contributor
Contributor

Placed order with Shenzhen SUYA Logistics Co., Ltd. , emails a tracking # that is invalid.  Website is not valid and they email, shipping is delayed.  PAYPAL will not provide refund.  Time to question Paypals customer service that is not very good.  I'll be looking at using a different payment method in the future.  My visa or AMEX card would have taken care of this quickly.  TOTAL SCAM!  I've been charged and received nothing..  Buyer beware on both Shenzhen SUYA Logistics Co., Ltd. and PAYPAL!!!   I see many complaints of the same two...  Good luck and becareful.😪

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jdubya73 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

So which dispute did you open, did you escalate to a claim?

What decision did paypal make? 

Did you appeal?

Did you fund your paypal payment via a credit card?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jdubya73 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

So which dispute did you open, did you escalate to a claim?

What decision did paypal make? 

Did you appeal?

Did you fund your paypal payment via a credit card?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jdubya73
Contributor
Contributor

Currently, I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in San Jose, California.  I'm also working with Paypal customer service through Twitter and will keep an open public forum for followers of Paypal Twitter to be informed.  

Login to Me Too

lctjc

Hi, PayPal says I need a report from a government agency to continue my claim. I don't have the IP address or some of the other information theyre asking for. Did you have that for your claim? 

Login to Me Too

DorisP
Contributor
Contributor
No I did NOT need anything like that
Login to Me Too

eeyore1970
Contributor
Contributor
They just denied my case for an item received that was not as advertised. If my PayPal is funded thru my debit card can I escalate to my bank?
Login to Me Too

DorisP
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, go to your bank
Login to Me Too

DorisP
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed by this company and PayPal will not get my refund as they say the seller told them I received the merchandise. I ordered and electric floor mop and all I received was the two cloth cleaning pads and NO mop Do not use PAYPAL folks as they just don't care that we the consumer, are being ripped off
Login to Me Too

LL1231
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a backyard golf game from this same company (Shenzhen SUYA Logistics Co., Ltd.) in April 2020 and was charged just under $30 for it.  Last week (mid June 2020) I received a small envelope from this company with one plain golf ball in it.  This is a complete SCAM.  They are obviously shipping "something" to give the impression to paypal that they are legitimate, but they Definitely are not!  Avoid this scam!!!!!

Login to Me Too

MerrittMC
New Community Member

I ordered an automatic ball launcher for my dog and got a crappy tennis ball... What a sucky fraud of a company. The ball didn't even bounce. Ugh.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.