Shenzhen SUYA Logistics Co., Ltd.

jdubya73
Contributor
Contributor

Placed order with Shenzhen SUYA Logistics Co., Ltd. , emails a tracking # that is invalid.  Website is not valid and they email, shipping is delayed.  PAYPAL will not provide refund.  Time to question Paypals customer service that is not very good.  I'll be looking at using a different payment method in the future.  My visa or AMEX card would have taken care of this quickly.  TOTAL SCAM!  I've been charged and received nothing..  Buyer beware on both Shenzhen SUYA Logistics Co., Ltd. and PAYPAL!!!   I see many complaints of the same two...  Good luck and becareful.😪

Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

Alina13C
That’s exactly what I ordered and the same thing happened to me. They tried telling me that I misunderstood their product advertisement. I reported them to the FTC, but I just want to know how to get my money back, even if it’s less than $30, it’s the concept.
Login to Me Too

lctjc

Hi, PayPal says I need a report from a government agency to continue my claim. I don't have the IP address or some of the other information theyre asking for. Did you have that for your claim? 

Login to Me Too

Eric47336
Contributor
Contributor

I just left any information that I didn't have blank. They accepted that. I think that they just want to see that you filled out the report in general. From what I understand, they can't stop allowing the seller to use PayPal until they have documented claims of fraudulent activity thru ICC

Login to Me Too

Fabrab88
same happened to me! This us so frustrating. Did you figure out any way to get your money back? Somebody said contact your bank I might try that.
Login to Me Too

DorisP
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal got half of my money back which I was not happy about, but I had to accept it
Login to Me Too

Fabrab88
The golf ball came delivered thru Amazon? I believe mine did.
Login to Me Too

Kitty47
Exactly same Paypal took 5 m9nths to solve this so i cancelled my claim. I noq receive regular rubbish from China. Do not get charged. Do not have anything to do with paypal now as no help
Login to Me Too

angy58
Contributor
Contributor
Yo he recibido despuez de más de un mes un producto diferente y con un nombre que no tiene nada que ver con el producto que he comprado. Les he escrito y no me han contestado y la página web no se abre desde el primer día ni me dieron un número de seguimiento correcto. Ahora sigo esperando a mi reclamación para que me devuelvan el importe.
Login to Me Too

Eric47336
Contributor
Contributor

I agree. I am in the middle of my dispute with Shenzen and PAYPAL now. The company is an obvious scam and when I escalate it with PAYPAL, they took two weeks to tell me that I have to file a case with IC3 (internet crimes agency) before they will help me. PAYPAL is such a joke anymore. I realize that they have an obligation to protect their seller from false claims, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that this company is committing fraud, especially if they do a 5 second google search.

Login to Me Too

Quality6287
New Community Member
In total agreement. I ordered a running vest and after a month and a half of waiting they sent me a posture corrector. I submitted a claim first for the long wait and PayPal refused to give me a refund allowing this trash company to lie about the shipping. Then when I filed a claim about the wrong item, they want me send it back to some address in China which will cost more than the original order cost. Sadly, PayPal is allowing this scam to go on.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.