Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased form this company?

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

Mottermom
Contributor
Contributor
After I started a dispute they offered to pay half my money. When I wanted the full amount they said they would, but only after I mailed the cardboard cutouts back to China. I wasn’t going to spend anymore money!! Big ripoff!
Login to Me Too

Lesterrmccoy
Contributor
Contributor
Same here lago bag no model engine
Login to Me Too

Crow81234
Contributor
Contributor
Item received was NOTHING like what was advertised. How do we get our money back?
Login to Me Too

Crow81234
Contributor
Contributor
Item received was NOTHING like what was advertised. How do we get our money back??
Login to Me Too

Dot88
You don’t because PayPal won’t do anything about it. If you file a dispute they only offer half and when you want a full refund you have to mail it back to China which will probably cost more than it’s worth
Login to Me Too

antruss57
Contributor
Contributor

ho richiesto n° 4 tira graffi per gatti. prezzo conveniente!!

infatti, al prezzo di 94 $ ho ricevuto n° 4 semi-cerchi in plastica dove poter far mangiare le galline se ne avessi. 

la società ha preso tempo per far scadere i termini, quindi ho regalato l'importo stesso.

naturalmente ho fatto intervenire immediatamente Paypal, conclusione: adducendo che non avessi inviato tutta la documentazione necessaria ( FALSO, posso dimostrarlo davanti a qualunque giudice) chiudono la controversia dicendo che non ho inviato le informazione necessarie. 

la domanda che mi pongo è la seguente: a cosa serve pay pal?

Login to Me Too

Donna142
New Community Member
I order invoice jy15980170186. In August and spent 159.38 and never got them
Login to Me Too

Mottermom
Contributor
Contributor
You probably won’t get what you ordered. I ordered ceramic trees with trains around them, but received 2 cardboard cutouts of trains. Big scam!
Login to Me Too

PL9988
Contributor
Contributor

Compre lo que anunciaban por Facebok en un anuncio que era una maquina para cortar y me han mandado solo la hoja por un valor de 27 € y paypal me dice que me devuelven la mitad del dinero para no entrar en disputa, ya me paso algo parecido y paypal me mando que pusiera una denuncia a nivel internacional por 12 €, una estafa en toda regla y PAYPAL lo consiente, yo creia que era una pagina segura para compras. Una desccecion total

Login to Me Too

jc127

I did not receive the right size, the right one pictured, & I only received 1 of 2 pair ordered! How do I resolve this as I was charged for this?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.