Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased form this company?

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

Dalered50
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a table centre piece and all I got was a cardboard train cut out that you had to put together ... NOT HAPPY

Login to Me Too

Mamo12
New Community Member
I purchased Household Smokeless Rotary Electric Barbecue Grill I just received 3 wood sticks, is not genuine seller, please avoid this scammers
Login to Me Too

Tims1506
New Community Member
I ordered a laser graver all I got was a photo frame. Does PayPal support refund?
Login to Me Too

Army224484
Contributor
Contributor

I am still waiting for my order. Invoice No jy15986816464159 can you please help me.Thankyou

Login to Me Too

Davidholton6
Contributor
Contributor
Yes not recieved item ,having extreme trouble getting anywhere pay pal doesnt want to know
Login to Me Too

Davidholton6
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a table top planner from them back in april this year just trying to get money back off them waych this space
Login to Me Too

Normbar
Contributor
Contributor

I have ordered from this company and opened a dispute about non delivery then the items turned up....the sizes were incorrect And not as advertised....would never use again I was not aware that the were from China...

Login to Me Too

Temp20201204f
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered metal engine kit , came plastic like lego
Login to Me Too

seahawkk
New Community Member

Yes i have too. It was a scam. So **bleep** off. Paid for a Animatronic clown. got a piece of crap plastic whatever. they should be banded from PayPal for ever. 

Login to Me Too

I was ripped off! I ordered a engine model kit that is funtioning with moving parts. They sent me legos! Literally a bag of legos
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.