cindyK2
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased form this company?

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

Nicolasflame
New Community Member
I ordered from them. They seem to be a scamcompany.
Login to Me Too

earlwrush
Contributor
Contributor

I order an ice maker and was sent a ice scooper. I sent the scooper back to the address on the label would like a refund the place on the address receive the scooper on Sept. 8,2020.         Thank You   Earl <removed>

Login to Me Too

Patch15
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased from this company. They advertised a Christmas tree with a train circling around it which looked real. I received a cardboard train to fit together. Absolutely false advertising.

Login to Me Too

Suzzibee4
I purchased a Xmas tree with a train circling it and I got was a cardboard cutout train not happy
Login to Me Too

Mottermom
Contributor
Contributor
I have been waiting patiently for my tabletop trees with train that I ordered Sept. 2nd. I was told they were mailed Sept. 11th. After reading some of the comments I now understand why I received two cardboard trains in the mail! What a scam!
Login to Me Too

Ilvdabrs
Ordered Harry Potter snow globe - received flat cardboard punch out train - NOT what I ordered - want full refund - scam
Login to Me Too

FaffingGranny
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened with me, now where I didn't expect the quality of the rotating tree to be as good as it looked, I didn't expect to get a cardboard cut out train.  Complete rip-off.  Don't every buy from this company.  It is a fraud.

Login to Me Too

johnt7947
Contributor
Contributor
I am still waiting on my goods still
Login to Me Too

Mottermom
Contributor
Contributor

They wanted to refund my money, but I had to mail back the cardboard train cutouts they sent instead of the ceramic trains I ordered. I was not going to spend anymore money On this.  I just took the loss. On a better note, I just received a message from Pay Pal that I am receiving a full refund on another dispute.  The company said my order was delivered and even had a "tracking number".  Pay Pal ruled in my favor! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.