Shenzhen Ozhuo Technology Co., Ltd.

Lcat

Yet another complaint about this bait and switch scammer company.  It is appalling that PayPal continues to do business with them.  Ordered in the spring, got the wrong product -damaged in June, filed complaint in August after trying to work it out with the company.  Only solution was for me to pay to mail the damaged junk back to them in China...Duh!  PayPal played around until October 16 only to give me a final solution that was SURPRISE! for me to pay to mail the damaged junk back to them in China...Duh! No happening!  Stupid to even call this a solution.  Sadly, PayPal has not place for me to opt out of that solution without ending the claim.  Why a waste of everyone's time!  I've sent one last message to PayPal.  At this time I only wish they would cease supporting this company and others that do business in the same way.  If they are not encouraged they will not thrive. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lcat 

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.

Also Paypal may contribute towards return costs IF you have activated the below link (if available in your country).
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ3544

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.