Just letting you know. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

RW61
Contributor
Contributor
Hello Kacy v, I just got off the phone with a PayPal agent they are going to refund my money back to my account. I’ll explain how to do this it seemed to work effortlessly. 1. Call PayPal customer service ‭[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] You will get the recorded robot but be patient when it asks for your account # just say ( PayPal agent ) the recorded message will tell you they are busy just request to have them call back , they were good at returning the call 2. When you talk to the agent be polite and explain in detail what you ordered and what you got or didn’t get . I did this they renewed the complaint and emailed me they would replace my money but I had to ship item back to the address provided, I went to google translate and got into English PayPal will email you to mail it back I went to fedex they told me it would cost $142.00 to mail , I didn’t do it it was more than the total purchase . 3. So today I called PayPal customer service again and went through the hoops I spoke to an agent and explained the cost to ship vs cost of purchase he reviewed the case and said that PayPal will reimburse my account . So I’m getting all my money back . The chat thing is useless but phone service was great and very easy Just everyone needs to be careful of this Shenzhen Meiyida Supply Chain Co., Ltd They used the website Fearterr.com I had ordered two swinging reclining folding chairs with a legit looking commercial and using PayPal I thought was legit , but a month later I was sent two little tiny 11”x11” folding baby chairs . If more people call and call don’t chat or message call and complain PayPal will or at least should prevent this crooked company from using the PayPal system. There is hope Share this with the community the PayPal agent has restored my thought of using PayPal I hope this works for everyone RW

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

bhakta1
Contributor
Contributor

Same case was in dispute. I received bogus product from China. After a month without response they sent me request to send back items, the address was in Chinese and googling it didn't seem to look legit.

PayPal wanted tracking info as a response.

I wrote on there that the address was bogus.

PayPal sided with this sham company for having improper tracking information.

Total BS. 

Login to Me Too

RW61
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing just happened to me , I won’t be using PayPal any more I finally figured out this company by copy and pasting the Chinese writing and pasting it to google translate , I was sent two tiny baby chairs when I ordered two adult swinging camp chairs , paypal sided with them because they showed item was delivered I’ve seen these complaints all over the web , well there’s nothing that can be done especially this PayPal won’t protect its users Hope everyone has a good day life goes on .
Login to Me Too

Marion90
Contributor
Contributor

I had the exact same problem.  PayPal is no help.  

Login to Me Too

taken4ride
Contributor
Contributor

Do not buy anything from lightupyourway2019

Terry

Login to Me Too
Solved

RW61
Contributor
Contributor
Hello Kacy v, I just got off the phone with a PayPal agent they are going to refund my money back to my account. I’ll explain how to do this it seemed to work effortlessly. 1. Call PayPal customer service ‭[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] You will get the recorded robot but be patient when it asks for your account # just say ( PayPal agent ) the recorded message will tell you they are busy just request to have them call back , they were good at returning the call 2. When you talk to the agent be polite and explain in detail what you ordered and what you got or didn’t get . I did this they renewed the complaint and emailed me they would replace my money but I had to ship item back to the address provided, I went to google translate and got into English PayPal will email you to mail it back I went to fedex they told me it would cost $142.00 to mail , I didn’t do it it was more than the total purchase . 3. So today I called PayPal customer service again and went through the hoops I spoke to an agent and explained the cost to ship vs cost of purchase he reviewed the case and said that PayPal will reimburse my account . So I’m getting all my money back . The chat thing is useless but phone service was great and very easy Just everyone needs to be careful of this Shenzhen Meiyida Supply Chain Co., Ltd They used the website Fearterr.com I had ordered two swinging reclining folding chairs with a legit looking commercial and using PayPal I thought was legit , but a month later I was sent two little tiny 11”x11” folding baby chairs . If more people call and call don’t chat or message call and complain PayPal will or at least should prevent this crooked company from using the PayPal system. There is hope Share this with the community the PayPal agent has restored my thought of using PayPal I hope this works for everyone RW
Login to Me Too

Kacy_V
Contributor
Contributor

They closed the case in the bogus seller's favor for the second time after the case was reopened for "re-investigation". **bleep** I don't believe any investigation went on. I was beyond **bleep** (been) it's been 4 months . I called them as RW61 suggest. However, do not be polite. Make sure they feel you and know they're **bleep**'d up. Make their lives hard and maybe that'll discourage this **bleep**'d up activity. Heck, I bet they're all in on the BS. Anyways, I finally got an agent on the phone. After a little conversation he said the case would be reopened; I agreed. Then he went on to ask more about what happened like he had no clue, no history on the case. I told him that I've already provided proof after proof to support my claim in both the case and Messenger. By the way, Messenger is trash; don't waste your time there. 1 day you chat with Joe, the next time you hear back (a week later) it's Jill and then next is someone else who knows **bleep** and closes message. Anyways, the agent said they don't have access to messenger convos - omg. In the end he said I have to return the piece of trash back to China. I told him the address is in Chinese and from reading in their PAYPAY community forum, numerous people that got scammed the same way, the shipping cost will be way beyond the actual cost. He said it's ok, a request will be made to the scammer for the translated address and PayBytch will reimburse the ship. For whatever reason, I agreed. I was manipulated. Then he said, "the ship back reimbursement is only UP TO $30, give me a minute to process the request". At that point, I just knew it was another ploy. To say the least 1st - you'll never get a legit address, if you get an address, item will never make it, you'll have to deal with postal office for track, proof, etc and shipping cost is up the **bleep**. You'll end up loosing more $, the whole shyts gonna take another yr, and you'll end up giving up your hard earned $. So, DO NOT BE POLITE, Do not take their BS. I straight up said HELL NO, GIVE ME MY $ NOW!. And guess what, they'll try to talk you down, "You don't understand, we can't do that", "There are processes that must be followed", BS etc. Told him to **bleep** and bring out the manager. By the way, before the whole conversation starts, ask for the Agent's name, number and record the convo. Once I requested the manager he said he's gonna place me on hold to see if one is available. 5 min. later, he returned and asked me what I ordered vs what I received. (Where tf was the so called manager? Was there even one?) I told him that I received a POS. He then asked me to describe what a POS looked like - wow. After that, Boom the magic words, "THE CASE WILL BE CLOSED IN YOUR FAVOR AND YOU WILL GET A REFUND FOR THE FULL AMOUNT". Damn, about time! I didn't stop there, because can't trust them no more. I requested for a confirmation #, but he didn't have one. So I requested for an email and waited on the line until I received the email confirmation. He gave the the exact date the refund will reach my credit card. Now I wait to see if that becomes true. All in all, it was a lesson learned: If a merchant offers PayPal, do not just trust them or trust that Pay"Pal" oughta help if **bleep** goes south. I mean, I guess they "helped" me, but if you're reading this then it looks like you're still looking for help. LOL. They'll have you jumping hoops; I guess it's fun to watch the helpless. Hope this helps and hope you the best! 

Login to Me Too

brismith222
New Community Member

I had the EXACT same issue - to the T! My case had been closed and I was not awarded my money back, so I called the resolution center, and before they reviewed the case I mentioned this community forum about the issue and mentioned that 8 other people have had the same exact issue as me. I mentioned the name of the seller. She thanked me for the information and reviewed the case and the seller information. It only took 5 minutes and she came back to say that they were refunding my money. I hope you all have the same luck!  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.