Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co

Beamsy
Contributor
Contributor

Bought jigsaw puzzles from Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co., Ltd in China (USD45), they sent wrong ones, I sent pics of incorrect items and advised I would mail them back as long as the seller paid the postage. Offered to discount (USD8) no offer of sending correct items. Put in a Paypal claim and Paypal advised that Seller was to communicate by 8th September. I was advised by Paypal that I would receive refund on 9th September if this did not happen. As of 26 September I had received nothing, and then suddenly received a message from Paypal saying the seller had contacted them and would refund 50% of the cost and I keep the puzzles. Which by the way were cheap and rubbish jigsaws. Apart from the fact this offer came over 2 weeks after the deadline, I said no, so now I have to return the puzzles to Shenzhen and when they receive the item I will then have the money refunded and can apply to Paypal for the postage I have to pay to send them. Paypal promised to refund my payment on the 9th September, I dont have it so they totally lied.  Shenzhen Lijuan is a totally disreputible company and Paypal are allowing them to cheat and steal.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

headshrinklady
Contributor
Contributor

I had the exact same issue, and I wasn't getting any reasonable resolution from the "resolution center" so I finally just called paypal<removed>.  Surprisingly, the agent was very understanding and helpful; he agreed that me having to pay $100 to ship an item back to china, when the company is to blame for sending the wrong item, is not a fair resolution, so he immediately gave me a PayPal credit in the amount of my purchase.  He also said that with Facebook ads, due to the nature of PayPal's relationship with facebook, it's facebook that vets the sellers.  He said they will continue to investigate the seller.  I really do hope they stop allowing them to accept PayPal; they are obviously making a ton of money by defrauding Americans 😞  Good luck to you!

Login to Me Too

snowmantruckee
Contributor
Contributor

It's not going to happen. Many similar complaints and Paypal is doing nothing. I was able to get a refund from Credit Card company and I copied many of these similar complaints in my correspondence to them. Good luck. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.