Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co.

Patbland
New Community Member

They sent the wrong puzzle and won’t respond to my emails

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

spearxspark

Same thing happening to me, ordered a puzzle from a company called Artifactspace.com, got wrong puzzle from Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co. in China?

they charged me $40.98 for a puzzle that was advertised as "Made in The USA", and sent me a totally different puzzle made in China, and refuse to make good on my purchase. Offererd me $6.00 refund! this is fraud!

Login to Me Too

oldDW
New Community Member

Same thing happened to me.  Sent wrong puzzle.  It was super cheap and poorly made.  Wouldn't send me correct order and offered me a few bucks as a sorry.  Has anyone been able to get their money back?

Login to Me Too

headshrinklady
Contributor
Contributor

Exact same situation with me; I ordered a Broadway Musicals puzzle at the beginning of July and received a dollar store cat puzzle mid September.  I reported my issue to the paypal resolution center almost two months ago.  Today I received a message from paypal that I have to ship the puzzle back to China in order to get my refund????? And the address they sent to me was completely in Chinese characters!!! Why do I have to send a dollar store puzzle back to China (at my expense) when it was the company who sent me the wrong puzzle AND when they have so obviously done this to many other people?? I'm starting to feel that Paypal is supporting fraudulent businesses like this.  I won't be supporting PayPal any longer if this is how they treat their users.... 

Login to Me Too

dgnyc
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered a Broadway Musicals puzzle and received a cats in a garden shed puzzle. I emailed the address they gave and had an ongoing email chain in which they admitted they sent the wrong puzzle and offered refunds in slightly larger amounts each time. But the only way they would refund in full was if I returned the puzzle to them in China at my expense. I refused and opened the case with PayPal. This is now proving to be futile. The last offer was for $18. Now they are again offering a full refund if I ship the puzzle back to China at my expense. And PayPal has no place to refuse this offer. The only option is to upload tracking information. Clearly the company is a scam operation and knows how to work the system so they never have to refund money. I am angry and disappointed. PayPal, you can do better.

Login to Me Too

lucywein

Same thing happened to me with this company!  I ordered 4 puzzles,   that were all different of sewing rooms (for $74.96).  They (after months) sent me 4 puzzles of National Parks, and guess what, they were ALL THE SAME PUZZLE!  Now we are in November of 2020, I ordered these in July of 2020, and the best that they can do is give me half my money back.  Isnt that nice,   I only have to pay $36 for something I did not order and do not want!  I do quite a bit of business with Paypal and i am very disappointed in them, along with this company in China!  I should have known not to order from China.  I will never do it again.  What gets me is that Paypal keeps extending the date to take care of the resolution.  They should already know that this is a fraudulent company, and shut them down.  Shenzhen Lijuan is causing Paypal a lot of grief, how can they still deal with them.  It is obvious that I am not the only one that has been scammed by them, why is Paypal dealing with them, and why cant I get my money back!!!!   I HOPE NO ONE EVER ORDERS FROM SHENZHEN AGAIN AND THEY GO OUT OF BUSINESS.   THEY ARE TOTAL FRAUD!

Login to Me Too

AnnoyedinRI
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me.  I order 2 puzzles from Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co., they (eventually) sent me 2 puzzles that were nothing even close to the puzzles I ordered.  This company never responded to any of my communications, so I have been trying to go through PayPal for the resolution.  Unfortunately, PayPal keeps pushing the "Estimated case resolution" date.  It was originally supposed to be resolved on Sept 18, then Sept 23, now today, they moved it again to Sept 26.  This is beyond frustrating.  In researching this company, it looks like they've had issues with orders for MONTHS or even years, so this company is a known scammer.  Why is Paypal still allowing them to use their service if they've had issue upon issue?

Login to Me Too

jwruthie
New Community Member

I ordered 2 puzzles from them and have never received them at all.  They don't respond to emails and I have no other way of contacting them.  If there are so many problems why does Paypal continue to do business with them?

Login to Me Too

Yankee27X
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a Yankees puzzle for $33.98 and received a National Parks puzzle instead. I have been in touch with the company several times. They keep apologizing to me and calling me a valued customer, but refuse to answer my simple question "How do i get the puzzle that I ordered?" They first offered me a $6 refund or I could send the puzzle back at my expense. Then, they offered me the supposedly max they can offer $8. Now they are offering me $9 in a refund but refuse to answer my question about the puzzle I ordered and paid for. Definitely some kind of scam. So, what is PayPal going to do about this company?

Login to Me Too

TriathGTDEsq
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered two (2) very expensive puzzles one Star Trek Original Series puzzle and the other was an "Around the World 1:8 perfect replica."  Never responded for over a month, no shipment information, just confirmation that my order had been received and a charge on my credit card.  After a month when I send the transaction to the dispute resolution, then they decided to do something.  Couple months later, five (5) puzzles of the national parks showed up instead of what I had actually ordered. When I advised PayPal of what Shenzhen Lijuan had actually sent and that it was not what I ordered, Shenzhen Lijuan now wants me to incur the costs of SENDING THE FIVE (5) PUZZLES BACK TO CHINA instead of using the return address they had on the shipping label in Springfield Gardens, NY.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.