Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co., Ltd and Atvanilla (same company)

cogden53
New Community Member
I ordered the cat library puzzle as a gift for my daughter for $22 plus tax.  What I received was a very ugly 1000 pcs puzzle with 50 state pictures.  
I am very dissatisfied.  I ordered the cat puzzle on 7/12/20 and did not receive it until 8/7/20, even though I was charged additionally $5.99 for shipping (for a total of $33)  I took pictures and sent back to the company to show I got the wrong puzzle and was told I had to pay another $20 to send it back for a refund or keep and they give a refund of 20% ($8).  After emails back and for they finally refunded me $10 of my total purchase.  DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY - THEY DO BAIT AND SWITCH
At vanilla - 

Our store General Item Return Policy - In most cases, items shipped from our store can be returned within 3 days after delivery or 30 days after shipment if the delivery date is not traceable. If your order was shipped to Brazil or Russia, you can send it back to us within 40 days after shipment. You will receive an e-mail containing the shipment date and other details of your order after it has been shipped. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them. Please contact us before returning a defective item in order to receive the return shipping address and other instructions.    

Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co., Ltd   3 DAY PRODUCT GUARANTEE

Did your item arrive damaged, different or not working? If so you are protected and can make a claim, the procedure is outlined below.

1. Within 3 days of receiving the product contact us with a photo or video explaining the issue and whether you want a refund or replacement.
  2. We will review the claim and contact you if we need more information.     
  3. If approved, we will refund or resend the item, you may also be asked to return the product.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

AndrewBruch
Contributor
Contributor

Your experience is eerily similar to mine. 

Instead of the cat library puzzle, they delivered the wrong item (a horror book themed puzzle) to my octogenarian parents (who were insulted) and then suggested that a $10.00 discount would be adequate. "It is our policy never to resend a package" they said, when they never sent the correct package in the first place. DO NOT DO BUSINESS with this company. 

Login to Me Too

Kittygirl1216
Contributor
Contributor

How did you even get ahold of them? I have no info from them at all. 

Login to Me Too

AndrewBruch
Contributor
Contributor

There was an email for inquiries included on the invoice and another on their website - two different ones.

<removed>

is one - the other is some garblygook, and appears to go to the same mailbox.

Goodluck.

Login to Me Too

Pikake
Contributor
Contributor

Here is the address from my dispute:  <removed>.  Put that all together. <removed>! Yes I know! a company using <removed>!

I ordered wardrobe baskets and got a broken plastic tray.  PayPal sort of sided with me if I return the wrong item at my expense - an item I didn't order.  Others have done this and still didn't get their money because they didn't insure it for the cost of the "correct but not received item".  When they get the broken cheap tray back, they claim the insurance for the original.  

They win and then they win again.  

Good luck,

Jill

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.