cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

wozzah
Contributor

Re: Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

Yep I smelled a rat and didn’t bother returning the item to China this company are crooks scammers and PayPal need to wake up to it. Ah even if they did cancel their account with PayPal the company would just start up another scam. My Advice and lesson learned is only buy from amazon prime and in 2020 amazon in your own country or The US and maybe ebay for hard to find items or parts.
Raydill
Contributor

Scammers that’s what this company is!! Product sent is far from what they advertised. Inferior product for the price I paid for each item. I expect a full refund due to Pay Pal being aware of these scammers before I even ordered them. Totally disgusted with other scammers and Pay Pal!!ct
Aadduci
Contributor

I am embarrassed to say that I have also been scammed by this merchant. I have filed a complaint with PayPal, Facebook and wonder where else I can spread the word? This merchant is a thief and he is getting away with it.
Mikey8272
New Community Member

I purchased their battery powered chainsaw and never recieved it. I disputed the transaction with PayPal as they said the vendor showed them tracking that confirmed delivery. I know this is complete bs because the tracking number I received was never valid ated by the carrier. There is no way that Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co provided legitimate tracking information but they got my money and PayPal assisted them in the fraud.
Carol-DbnHts

I also bought the battery-powered mini chain saw.  They sent me a simple pruning saw instead.  No success in trying to reach the company (their email has been disabled).  Haven't seen the ad any more.  Another Life Lesson:  don't buy anything from FaceBook ads.

JackHammerd13

I got skinned pretty bad by these guys over Xmas. Im thinking about a GoFundMe page to file suit against PayPal for not defending consumers, as they claim to do.
Suehamilton88
Contributor

Same exact experience. Trash company.
PostmanRob
Contributor

I have had the same experience! Bought a mini battery operated chainsaw from an advertisement on Scrabble Go , it took ages for the package to arrive and when it arrived it was a fold out hand held little saw!! I feel such a daft person for ordering it now! All avenues exhausted trying to get in touch so it’s my loss and lesson learned!
Carol-DbnHts

I guess I'm not the only one who was duped...

metafaux
Contributor

Here's how I dealt with mine:
- Do not negotiate with the seller directly. They are running a scam and have nothing to offer you.
- Do not pay for return shipping that costs more than $30. It is pretty easy to get a return shipping refund for $30 or less from PayPal, they don't treat it as a dispute.
- File a dispute with PayPal and/or your credit card company.

- If it is worth your time, keep after them and PayPal will issue a refund. You have to be persistent. If they decline your claim, keep contacting customer service. (I used online chat.)
- PayPal is responsible for choosing to do business with these scammers. They KNOW this is happening. I linked to these posts in my dispute, and it has grown by at least 10 pages since then.
- PayPal is not interested in earning your trust, but they will pay refunds to cover their assets if the evidence is too strong.