cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

New Community Member

Re: Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

I agree that PayPal is supporting these phony Chinese companies vs honest buyers. I bought an “animated” shark toy and received a plastic shark figurine worth maybe $3. Then had to pay $17.25 to ship it back to the turds in China when it was shipped to me from San Francisco!! PayPal should have stepped in and made those turds give me my money back and tell them I’m don’t need to ship it to China but to the address it came from. But NO they supported those lying thieves. For a $30 toy that I never received, and a lesson well learned, it cost me in the end $12.75!! !?$@! I will limit my future use of PayPal since they prefer to support Scamming Sellers. And I WILL tell anyone who will listen that PayPal supports businesses like this. I’m done buying anything from China ever again. Why support a country of Thieves!! PayPal’s Buyer Protection doesn’t do a damn thing for the Buyer! YOU do all the communication and negotiations. It doesn’t appear that they ever look into the details of these scams and make them accountable for their actions. I don’t see PayPal coughing up the $17.25 it cost me to send it back to China. If they did their job I wouldn’t be out ANY money. In the end, I have nothing to show for this entire transaction but a headache and $17.25 less in my pocket!
Contributor

Call them

Contributor

PayPal phone numbers! 

US/Canada

<removed>

UK

<removed>

AU

<removed>

Good luck to you all!!

New Community Member

I also ordered from https://pixel-x.store/collections/frontpage/products/holiday-promotion-br-multifunctional-table-boar... . Purchased 9 August and have not received or heard anything of my purchase. They are a scam and I want my money back it is now September. Do not purchase anything from this scam artist
Contributor

I had same problem and just had to start a dispute. How does paypal allow this fraud to have an active account and keep stealing money?!? This really doesnt help me have any faith in paypal. I hope they refund me the full amount!

Contributor

I was prepared to pay the postage to return However I feel that it is all part of the scam to make the return impossible and hope people give up. They insist the return is tracked, forcing the cost up but their outbound delivery took weeks and was not tracked at all. They also implied heavily that they would only return if they confirmed receipt ( to their impossible to verify address) you know they were planning to deny receipt even before you had sent it! I was at the point where I was happy too pay the courier the same amount of money I would get back on the logic that at least the courier had earned it! This whole experience was incredibly stressful and to be fair, PayPal did not help until the 11th hour. However, they did come through in the end and I feel all their affected customers need to report this company as fraudsters in order to encourage change. Whether it helps in the long term I cant say. Surely they just open a new account in a new trading name and begin again. Good luck with your claim. I wish you all the best.
Contributor

Yes I was scammed by this company. After I was given an address in China to return goods to, I contacted PayPal by phone and they refunded my money in full. Thanks paypal but you really need to stop this company from using your services.
Contributor

They will if you gather enough info and use the proper lingo! Read your warranty from PayPal. Keep contacting them. It took me 3 months. Even the chat agents are capable to refunding they just chose not to! They don’t want to do the work. Don’t END CHATS with them until fully resolved.
Contributor

I misplaced the packaging...address that was on the shipping label.  Name used for the shipper was John Doe or J. Doe.  Who has an address for them?  I want to report them to the BBB.

Contributor

Shenzhen Haizhide Ecommerce Co Ltd

<removed>

Guangdong

China