Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

NoelDC
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

I ordered an item from this site, <removed>  Instead of sending me this they sent a wrong item that is much lower in value.  The seller acknowledged that they sent the wrong item.  The refused to send me the correct items so I asked for a full refund.  Now they want me to ship this back to China at my own expense.  They are only willing to refund 30% of of what I paid for if I agree to keep the item.  I said no, just want me refund.

As you can see this website is a scam, because the website owner does not ship the items.  The scam is that they take your money, send you an inferior product which costs more to ship back, so that you will accept their partial refund order.

I don't know how Pay Pal expects me to resolve this.  It seems like they are abetting this type of scam by not requiring the seller to offer a full refund and pay for the return shipping. 

Please help if you know how to resolve this.

Login to Me Too
231 REPLIES 231

PostmanRob
Contributor
Contributor
Check your PayPal account! It should be on there!
Login to Me Too

Patton2
Contributor
Contributor
Also had this same problem with the seller and when reported to PayPal WITH proof it was a scam PayPal chose to side with the SCAMMER!!!
Login to Me Too

pawmax
Contributor
Contributor
I'm shocked, disappointed and have lost a lot of faith in PayPal, I didn't even know It was possible to get scammed using PayPal, I really consider cancelling my PayPal account if I don't get full refund.
Login to Me Too

dsalvat1
Contributor
Contributor

Had the same problem, Paypal has no problem protecting these scammers as long as Paypal gets paid. 

Paypal's answer is always the same "The case was closed as this transaction is ineligible for PayPal Purchase Protection."

Use to be when paypal would actually protect their customers from scammers. This is the 3rd purchase online in which paypal collects their fees from the seller and then totally distance themselves from the incident at the "no-resolution" center. 

Do not use paypal anymore for online purchases. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20210319K
Contributor
Contributor
I still haven't gotten item I ordered invoice # in16022746274383 tracking #btycnoo8177293yq
Login to Me Too

darkfader123
Contributor
Contributor

And neither will you. Go to PayPal resolution centre and start a claim. In the mean time start an email dialogue with the seller using your PayPal invoice contact email. You will not receive any replies from them and thus PayPal will see this. They WILL refund you if you follow their protocol. I've done it several times over the years (always seems to be Chinese scammers!) and they have always come good. But you MUST do all your communication with the seller through PayPal. Collect ALL communication you have received directly from the seller. Take screen shots of everything. I wish you luck.

Login to Me Too

Moltol
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I have had the same in UK. Supposed to be an Amazon box and hit a crappy bad made 2 dollar baby suit. I have been in touch with a FB group called ho’s scamming you. They have told me PayPal are well aware this is a scam and if they refuse a refund they have got email addresses and telephone numbers to the powers that be in PayPal to get my refund. Dirty scammers. Nearly everything I buy via Fb is a scam from China. Should be stopped
Login to Me Too

Patton2
Contributor
Contributor

This is an obvious look the other way by PayPal, the claims against this Chinese company have been going on a long time with an incredibly large and well documented series of complaints, to no end. It’s still happening. PayPal is going to eventually be held accountable to all their customers, myself included, if this ever is brought to court. 

Is anyone aware of other ongoing fraudulent activity that is also being ignore by PayPal? If so, please list it here. Take screenshots and keep records. PayPal can only suppress so much before they will be recognized as part of the scam. If this company has scammed and gotten away with it causing this much backlash/comments, think how many more must be facing the same, all while PayPal continues to profit off of us.

We have all been told that PayPal is a safe and reliable purchasing platform, this has obviously been a complete lie. They are deceiving their customers, siding with illegitimate unscrupulous party and ultimately they too are breaking the law. Record these actions by scamming vendors and record PayPals involvement, screenshot everything. 

Login to Me Too

Moltol
Contributor
Contributor
I have a second dispute with them with another Chinese company( who stated when I purchased they were a British company) I purchased a jigsaw folding table and got a small cheap jigsaw in a tubes. Again loads on this company that they are scammers and PayPal allow the scamming and Facebook allow the adverts as it’s sponsored so they are getting money to run it. This “New company” is Buylogic International Ltd.
Login to Me Too

Patton2
Contributor
Contributor
I’m sure there are far more still. So PayPal not only is profiting off of the transactions put on selling the advertisements as well. They must be a really big client for PayPal to look the other way throughout all of the illegal activity. So now the real question, who at Paypal is being paid off to allow this to continue?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.