cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

PostmanRob
Contributor

Re: Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

Check your PayPal account! It should be on there!
Tags (1)
Patton2
Contributor

Also had this same problem with the seller and when reported to PayPal WITH proof it was a scam PayPal chose to side with the SCAMMER!!!
pawmax
Contributor

I'm shocked, disappointed and have lost a lot of faith in PayPal, I didn't even know It was possible to get scammed using PayPal, I really consider cancelling my PayPal account if I don't get full refund.
dsalvat1

Had the same problem, Paypal has no problem protecting these scammers as long as Paypal gets paid. 

Paypal's answer is always the same "The case was closed as this transaction is ineligible for PayPal Purchase Protection."

Use to be when paypal would actually protect their customers from scammers. This is the 3rd purchase online in which paypal collects their fees from the seller and then totally distance themselves from the incident at the "no-resolution" center. 

Do not use paypal anymore for online purchases. 

Temp20210319K
Contributor

I still haven't gotten item I ordered invoice # in16022746274383 tracking #btycnoo8177293yq
darkfader123
Contributor

And neither will you. Go to PayPal resolution centre and start a claim. In the mean time start an email dialogue with the seller using your PayPal invoice contact email. You will not receive any replies from them and thus PayPal will see this. They WILL refund you if you follow their protocol. I've done it several times over the years (always seems to be Chinese scammers!) and they have always come good. But you MUST do all your communication with the seller through PayPal. Collect ALL communication you have received directly from the seller. Take screen shots of everything. I wish you luck.