Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

NoelDC
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

I ordered an item from this site, <removed>  Instead of sending me this they sent a wrong item that is much lower in value.  The seller acknowledged that they sent the wrong item.  The refused to send me the correct items so I asked for a full refund.  Now they want me to ship this back to China at my own expense.  They are only willing to refund 30% of of what I paid for if I agree to keep the item.  I said no, just want me refund.

As you can see this website is a scam, because the website owner does not ship the items.  The scam is that they take your money, send you an inferior product which costs more to ship back, so that you will accept their partial refund order.

I don't know how Pay Pal expects me to resolve this.  It seems like they are abetting this type of scam by not requiring the seller to offer a full refund and pay for the return shipping. 

Please help if you know how to resolve this.

Login to Me Too
231 REPLIES 231

darkfader123
Contributor
Contributor

I cancelled my order for a flying jacket within 24 hours and requested a full refund from them. It didn't happen, so I turned to PayPal. After jumping through a few hoops and a couple of 'phone calls with them, I got a full refund from PayPal. The problem seems to happen after delivery of extremely inferior merchandise. Pay Pal rules then kick in and you have to return - but PayPal will pick up that cost. But then it's a lot longer struggle to get back a full refund from PayPal. You will never hear from the Chinese company again. Surely, PayPal should screen more effectively exactly who can open an account with them?

Personally, I've now had 3 claims resolved by PayPal and been awarded full refunds in each case. Not as quick and easy as a 'charge back' to the credit card company, but ultimately effective.

Moral: If it looks too good to be true, then it probably is...

There's no such thing as a free lunch. Beware where you buy from.

Login to Me Too

daz_2112
Contributor
Contributor
And then they harassed me to change my feedback status. Like everyday.Wish there was a way to block sellers
Login to Me Too

TiffanyWaltz
New Community Member
It has been 2 months and they never sent me what I ordered I.e. waterproof winter coat instead I’ve gotten NO ANSWERS FROM PAYPAL OR YIFENG CO. This is outrageous! Using PayPal is supposed to be a secure form of payment! Why are they not banning this company? If you can pay for items through PayPal from this company, doesn’t that mean that PayPal is endorsing them? So why can’t I get my $$$ back?
Login to Me Too

CanuckPete
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately, you won’t likely get what you ordered anyway. More likely to be some cheap and vaguely similar product. When it does arrive, take pictures and keep pic from the ad to compare with what you get. You’ll almost definitely need to file a complaint.
Login to Me Too

Sunspring
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck getting any resolution from PayPal. This vendor is obviously in league with PayPal, and they've been scamming lots of folks for months (just look at the number of posts on this thread). It must be owned by someone in the CCP's brother-in-law.

Avoid this vendor and PayPal if you can in the future - both of them are worthless.

Login to Me Too

Voudonboi--
https://www.marketmagazine6.com/pages/contact-us Another one of these scammers sites. They use targeted ads and fake coupons to trick people into buying clothing. Then as ive read here they dont give you any info and are horrible at writing English. They way they were writing me back was so sloppy there was no way it could be a professional business. Basically this company poses as websites and ebay users and use anything to trick you into sending them money. It's basically a Chinese scam company. I got my refund back after one call so I don't know whats going on with everyone else. Word of advice. Its best to dispute this before you get their fake package. Alot of people are told they wont get their refund unless they send in the inferior and worthless product to a nonexistant address. Emailed the scammers back and told them to go **bleep** themselves. I hope more people get the refund they deserve.
Login to Me Too

Kira28920
New Community Member
I never recieved a tracking number they said there was a logistics delay and to wait 18 days but not once ever replied to 9 of my emails in regards to a tracking number only replied to my fb message which they ignored my first message and only replied after my second message did anyone else have a tracking number issue or just me
Login to Me Too

darkfader123
Contributor
Contributor

Have you filed a claim for 'goods not received' yet? If so, did you get a refund off PayPal?

Login to Me Too

PostmanRob
Contributor
Contributor
I decided to cut my losses! In the long run I haven’t lost as much as others so I am putting it down to experience! Don’t buy anything advertised on social media streams! 👍
Login to Me Too

Georgiamays13
Contributor
Contributor
I have zero recollection of ordering anything from these people and they have sent me a random sweatshirt. I don’t understand who they are or what their website is? How do I know where I purchased it from or if I even did?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.