Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

NoelDC
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

I ordered an item from this site, <removed>  Instead of sending me this they sent a wrong item that is much lower in value.  The seller acknowledged that they sent the wrong item.  The refused to send me the correct items so I asked for a full refund.  Now they want me to ship this back to China at my own expense.  They are only willing to refund 30% of of what I paid for if I agree to keep the item.  I said no, just want me refund.

As you can see this website is a scam, because the website owner does not ship the items.  The scam is that they take your money, send you an inferior product which costs more to ship back, so that you will accept their partial refund order.

I don't know how Pay Pal expects me to resolve this.  It seems like they are abetting this type of scam by not requiring the seller to offer a full refund and pay for the return shipping. 

Please help if you know how to resolve this.

Login to Me Too
231 REPLIES 231

PostmanRob
Contributor
Contributor
I have had the same experience! Bought a mini battery operated chainsaw from an advertisement on Scrabble Go , it took ages for the package to arrive and when it arrived it was a fold out hand held little saw!! I feel such a daft person for ordering it now! All avenues exhausted trying to get in touch so it’s my loss and lesson learned!
Login to Me Too

Carol-DbnHts

I guess I'm not the only one who was duped...

Login to Me Too

metafaux
Contributor
Contributor

Here's how I dealt with mine:
- Do not negotiate with the seller directly. They are running a scam and have nothing to offer you.
- Do not pay for return shipping that costs more than $30. It is pretty easy to get a return shipping refund for $30 or less from PayPal, they don't treat it as a dispute.
- File a dispute with PayPal and/or your credit card company.

- If it is worth your time, keep after them and PayPal will issue a refund. You have to be persistent. If they decline your claim, keep contacting customer service. (I used online chat.)
- PayPal is responsible for choosing to do business with these scammers. They KNOW this is happening. I linked to these posts in my dispute, and it has grown by at least 10 pages since then.
- PayPal is not interested in earning your trust, but they will pay refunds to cover their assets if the evidence is too strong.

Login to Me Too

chansler5
Contributor
Contributor
I let this get to me too much and voiced my disappointment with paypal for not closing an account for a fraudulent seller. The seller has 10 days to respond and then I will be refunded. Here's $20 as an apology from PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Debbie2514
Contributor
Contributor
They did the same to me. Ordered Children’s DIY Christmas tree and ornaments. Paid $25.89 and received a piece of scrap green felt sewn into a boat shape; no ornaments. I notified the company and PayPal and they want to refund $10 AND you must send what piece of trash you received back to China (cost of $28). PayPal won’t help you other than offer the reduced refund. It wasn’t that I didn’t want what I ordered.... I wanted what I ordered not something completely unusable They are a fraud company and PayPal and Amazon know it. DO NOT order anything from this company. THEY ARE A FRAUD!!!!
Login to Me Too

daz_2112
Contributor
Contributor

I too am having this drama but when I purchased off them on ebay under ebay seller fjerasggly.Took 2 weeks to send an tablet pen from Sydney to Wollongong(for those who dont know 1-1.5hrs away) When it did finally arrive,it said on the package the sender was the local courier and not the seller.I disputed this on ebay and they offered a $5 refunded for the inconvience and to change my negative review.Well when I got my refund it said it was a Chinese name so I translated it and got the Shenzen Haizhdie company.Total scammers

Login to Me Too

Debbie2514
Contributor
Contributor
Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd wanted to refund me a fraction of what I paid and PayPal won’t help at all. Seeing all of these posts make you think PayPal and these companies work together to scam people. I always thought using PayPal was a safer way to go. No more... I’m done with them too.
Login to Me Too

Tlwosick
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem with this company! They sent me something totally different from what I ordered, and then don't want to refund my money! I paid $39.88 and they want to refund me $23. Everytime I email them it's a different reason why they can't refund me! Clearly a fraud! I've been waiting since October
Login to Me Too

Aadduci
Contributor
Contributor

You will never get any satisfaction from dealing with this company. Don’t even waste your time. Go to PayPal and request a refund. In my opinion, PayPal should not even deal with this company since it is so obviously a scam. 

Login to Me Too

Fadia1
Contributor
Contributor

paypal does not do **bleep**, accomplices in the scam

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.