Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

Suehamilton88
Contributor

Re: Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

Same exact experience. Trash company.
PostmanRob
Contributor

I have had the same experience! Bought a mini battery operated chainsaw from an advertisement on Scrabble Go , it took ages for the package to arrive and when it arrived it was a fold out hand held little saw!! I feel such a daft person for ordering it now! All avenues exhausted trying to get in touch so it’s my loss and lesson learned!
Carol-DbnHts

I guess I'm not the only one who was duped...

metafaux
Contributor

Here's how I dealt with mine:
- Do not negotiate with the seller directly. They are running a scam and have nothing to offer you.
- Do not pay for return shipping that costs more than $30. It is pretty easy to get a return shipping refund for $30 or less from PayPal, they don't treat it as a dispute.
- File a dispute with PayPal and/or your credit card company.

- If it is worth your time, keep after them and PayPal will issue a refund. You have to be persistent. If they decline your claim, keep contacting customer service. (I used online chat.)
- PayPal is responsible for choosing to do business with these scammers. They KNOW this is happening. I linked to these posts in my dispute, and it has grown by at least 10 pages since then.
- PayPal is not interested in earning your trust, but they will pay refunds to cover their assets if the evidence is too strong.

chansler5
Contributor

I let this get to me too much and voiced my disappointment with paypal for not closing an account for a fraudulent seller. The seller has 10 days to respond and then I will be refunded. Here's $20 as an apology from PayPal.
Debbie2514
Contributor

They did the same to me. Ordered Children’s DIY Christmas tree and ornaments. Paid $25.89 and received a piece of scrap green felt sewn into a boat shape; no ornaments. I notified the company and PayPal and they want to refund $10 AND you must send what piece of trash you received back to China (cost of $28). PayPal won’t help you other than offer the reduced refund. It wasn’t that I didn’t want what I ordered.... I wanted what I ordered not something completely unusable They are a fraud company and PayPal and Amazon know it. DO NOT order anything from this company. THEY ARE A FRAUD!!!!
daz_2112
Contributor

I too am having this drama but when I purchased off them on ebay under ebay seller fjerasggly.Took 2 weeks to send an tablet pen from Sydney to Wollongong(for those who dont know 1-1.5hrs away) When it did finally arrive,it said on the package the sender was the local courier and not the seller.I disputed this on ebay and they offered a $5 refunded for the inconvience and to change my negative review.Well when I got my refund it said it was a Chinese name so I translated it and got the Shenzen Haizhdie company.Total scammers

Debbie2514
Contributor

Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd wanted to refund me a fraction of what I paid and PayPal won’t help at all. Seeing all of these posts make you think PayPal and these companies work together to scam people. I always thought using PayPal was a safer way to go. No more... I’m done with them too.
Tlwosick
Contributor

I had the same problem with this company! They sent me something totally different from what I ordered, and then don't want to refund my money! I paid $39.88 and they want to refund me $23. Everytime I email them it's a different reason why they can't refund me! Clearly a fraud! I've been waiting since October
Aadduci
Contributor

You will never get any satisfaction from dealing with this company. Don’t even waste your time. Go to PayPal and request a refund. In my opinion, PayPal should not even deal with this company since it is so obviously a scam.