New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
Here's how I dealt with mine:
- Do not negotiate with the seller directly. They are running a scam and have nothing to offer you.
- Do not pay for return shipping that costs more than $30. It is pretty easy to get a return shipping refund for $30 or less from PayPal, they don't treat it as a dispute.
- File a dispute with PayPal and/or your credit card company.
- If it is worth your time, keep after them and PayPal will issue a refund. You have to be persistent. If they decline your claim, keep contacting customer service. (I used online chat.)
- PayPal is responsible for choosing to do business with these scammers. They KNOW this is happening. I linked to these posts in my dispute, and it has grown by at least 10 pages since then.
- PayPal is not interested in earning your trust, but they will pay refunds to cover their assets if the evidence is too strong.
I too am having this drama but when I purchased off them on ebay under ebay seller fjerasggly.Took 2 weeks to send an tablet pen from Sydney to Wollongong(for those who dont know 1-1.5hrs away) When it did finally arrive,it said on the package the sender was the local courier and not the seller.I disputed this on ebay and they offered a $5 refunded for the inconvience and to change my negative review.Well when I got my refund it said it was a Chinese name so I translated it and got the Shenzen Haizhdie company.Total scammers
You will never get any satisfaction from dealing with this company. Don’t even waste your time. Go to PayPal and request a refund. In my opinion, PayPal should not even deal with this company since it is so obviously a scam.