Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

NoelDC
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

I ordered an item from this site, <removed>  Instead of sending me this they sent a wrong item that is much lower in value.  The seller acknowledged that they sent the wrong item.  The refused to send me the correct items so I asked for a full refund.  Now they want me to ship this back to China at my own expense.  They are only willing to refund 30% of of what I paid for if I agree to keep the item.  I said no, just want me refund.

As you can see this website is a scam, because the website owner does not ship the items.  The scam is that they take your money, send you an inferior product which costs more to ship back, so that you will accept their partial refund order.

I don't know how Pay Pal expects me to resolve this.  It seems like they are abetting this type of scam by not requiring the seller to offer a full refund and pay for the return shipping. 

Please help if you know how to resolve this.

Login to Me Too
231 REPLIES 231

CW78
Contributor
Contributor

You got farther than I did (I was being told to ship it back at my own expense). But we both ended up in the same place: trusting paypal for transactions and being told Paypal sided with the scammer. I'm sorry that happened!

Login to Me Too

Starr360k
The same thing just happened to me!
Login to Me Too

Temp20201214bq
Contributor
Contributor
same! paypal has made impossible hoops to jump through and awarded in favor of fraudulent scammers from china!
Login to Me Too

Norwood2007
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same experience with this company. PayPal is wrong this is a scam. I’m going to find there company info and leave a reviews which will probably get deleted by them. I am also going to call PayPal directly.
Login to Me Too

SWOTFAN84
Contributor
Contributor

Yep got the exact same issue with the exact same company and PayPal are doing the exact same thing - essentially protecting the scamming company and forcing me to be out of pocket for returning the item at my own cost and then again for the products which I'm sure the company has no plans on actually refunding me for.

DO SOMETHING PAYPAL!

Login to Me Too

oswaldcroaker
Contributor
Contributor

Escalate the claim to PayPal and demand a full refund. Only agree to ship back the product if the seller provides a pre-paid shipping label (which they won't). There are few hoops to jump through with PayPal, but you will receive a full refund.

Login to Me Too

RobertC136

Paypal has stopped responding to me. I have the same issue and I can't even get an address from anyone. So the useless addresses you have are more than I have gotten.

Login to Me Too

LonnieKoenig
Contributor
Contributor

I tried this and PayPal supported the FRAUDULENT seller.  Demanded I send the item back at my expense.

SO, Now, I am telling all of my friends that PAYPAL SUPPORTS FRAUDULENT SELLERS!  BEWARE OF PAYPAL!

Login to Me Too

Betty81
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered this:

ADC5E3A3-7F1C-433F-8D58-DE0775381C47.png

but got this:

FF1903DC-1F4C-47FE-9EF0-E3B533AF2B36.jpeg
paypal actually help the scam by not listening.  They offer a small refund, it escalated so they say send it back which is totally impractical and so hey presto, they sent you something that’s worth a pound, you lose $26 and PayPal nothing.  

Login to Me Too

Sparky883
Contributor
Contributor

Totally my issue! Here's what I ordered for a backyard Halloween Party/Birthday Party at our fire pit last Aug..... 

skull.jpg

Here's what I was sent: 

IMG_5485.JPGIMG_5486.JPG

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.