Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

NoelDC
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

I ordered an item from this site, <removed>  Instead of sending me this they sent a wrong item that is much lower in value.  The seller acknowledged that they sent the wrong item.  The refused to send me the correct items so I asked for a full refund.  Now they want me to ship this back to China at my own expense.  They are only willing to refund 30% of of what I paid for if I agree to keep the item.  I said no, just want me refund.

As you can see this website is a scam, because the website owner does not ship the items.  The scam is that they take your money, send you an inferior product which costs more to ship back, so that you will accept their partial refund order.

I don't know how Pay Pal expects me to resolve this.  It seems like they are abetting this type of scam by not requiring the seller to offer a full refund and pay for the return shipping. 

Please help if you know how to resolve this.

Login to Me Too
231 REPLIES 231

Geo_Garcia
Contributor
Contributor

Until you see your refund in paypal stay on them, i got that email too and it took about 3 weeks after that email and more back and fourth with paypal and those crooks Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd...

Login to Me Too

tangodi123
Contributor
Contributor
I had a very similar problem, fortunately now resolved. What I fail to understand is how this company are able to continue trading. I encourage everyone to post on social media and sites on the internet that expose this type of fraudulent behaviour. The company obviously know what they are doing. My problem occurred in July and now it’s December and they are still operating. It’s shameful
Login to Me Too

omopeace2002
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same issue and paypal is not helping the situation. I have returned the order to China and it has been confirmed delivered but seller refused to refund my 55 dollars. The seller is a big scam and it's all fraud. Please guys beware!
Login to Me Too

wozzah
Contributor
Contributor
Yep I smelled a rat and didn’t bother returning the item to China this company are crooks scammers and PayPal need to wake up to it. Ah even if they did cancel their account with PayPal the company would just start up another scam. My Advice and lesson learned is only buy from amazon prime and in 2020 amazon in your own country or The US and maybe ebay for hard to find items or parts.
Login to Me Too

Raydill
Contributor
Contributor
Scammers that’s what this company is!! Product sent is far from what they advertised. Inferior product for the price I paid for each item. I expect a full refund due to Pay Pal being aware of these scammers before I even ordered them. Totally disgusted with other scammers and Pay Pal!!ct
Login to Me Too

Aadduci
Contributor
Contributor
I am embarrassed to say that I have also been scammed by this merchant. I have filed a complaint with PayPal, Facebook and wonder where else I can spread the word? This merchant is a thief and he is getting away with it.
Login to Me Too

Mikey8272
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased their battery powered chainsaw and never recieved it. I disputed the transaction with PayPal as they said the vendor showed them tracking that confirmed delivery. I know this is complete bs because the tracking number I received was never valid ated by the carrier. There is no way that Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co provided legitimate tracking information but they got my money and PayPal assisted them in the fraud.
Login to Me Too

Carol-DbnHts

I also bought the battery-powered mini chain saw.  They sent me a simple pruning saw instead.  No success in trying to reach the company (their email has been disabled).  Haven't seen the ad any more.  Another Life Lesson:  don't buy anything from FaceBook ads.

Login to Me Too

JackHammerd13
I got skinned pretty bad by these guys over Xmas. Im thinking about a GoFundMe page to file suit against PayPal for not defending consumers, as they claim to do.
Login to Me Too

Suehamilton88
Contributor
Contributor
Same exact experience. Trash company.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.