Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

NoelDC
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

I ordered an item from this site, <removed>  Instead of sending me this they sent a wrong item that is much lower in value.  The seller acknowledged that they sent the wrong item.  The refused to send me the correct items so I asked for a full refund.  Now they want me to ship this back to China at my own expense.  They are only willing to refund 30% of of what I paid for if I agree to keep the item.  I said no, just want me refund.

As you can see this website is a scam, because the website owner does not ship the items.  The scam is that they take your money, send you an inferior product which costs more to ship back, so that you will accept their partial refund order.

I don't know how Pay Pal expects me to resolve this.  It seems like they are abetting this type of scam by not requiring the seller to offer a full refund and pay for the return shipping. 

Please help if you know how to resolve this.

Login to Me Too
231 REPLIES 231

naomurakami
Contributor
Contributor

I got a full refund right after I emailed the CEO. You can find his mail address on the Facebook community page(PayPal Complaints And Solution). Check the comment thread. Good luck with you all.

Login to Me Too

Barb1234567
Contributor
Contributor
Its a shame I paid 60.00 for an item and received something else I want my money back.
Login to Me Too

angelo619
Contributor
Contributor

Another call with Paypal that refuses to intervene and take action against these "gentlemen". I believe that the only thing to do is to report everyone the website to Paypal and contact Alibaba as I did, which is their web service provider and report the site for scam, I hope that at least one of the two companies will take action but there I don't think so, money is coveted by everyone.

Login to Me Too

DaveSid
I ordered 2 items from this company over a month Via FB and have received nothing. When I went to check on my order thru the email link to their website and it no longer exists. Very disappointing.
Login to Me Too

Brushman
Contributor
Contributor

Update. I have been informed by paypal that I now have to go through the office of fair trading to get documents to support my dispute. Action was required by 8th November Sunday, not bad I received the email on Monday 9th November. I tried to ring them but after listening to **bleep** MUSIC for over half an hour hung up and came on this forum to express my disgust AGAIN!

Login to Me Too

Brushman
Contributor
Contributor

They bleeped my **bleep**

Login to Me Too

Gaileone
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

I was scammed also by this company!  I ordered the "lifelike" shark and they sent me (2) 4" hard plastic sharks.  PayPal also asked me to send this back to China and upload the return label (return at my own expense).  I am so disappointed with PayPal that I am no longer utilizing their service.  PayPal should protect our purchases, especially when they see so many of us scammed by the same company.  Furthermore they should not even be attached as a payment option for this company!

Login to Me Too

Brushman
Contributor
Contributor

Update. I now need to return my handsaw( portable rechargeable mini chainsaw) back to an address in China at my own expense ($38). I paid $48 for this saw all up I will have paid $86 for something worth about $3.

PAYPAL IF YOU READ THIS I'M GONNA BLOW UP YOUR BUILDING AND KILL ALL OF YOU FOR CAUSING MENTAL ANGUISH. THAT YOUR HONOUR IS MY DEFENCE unless you come to the party and honour my dispute.

Login to Me Too

wozzah
Contributor
Contributor

14 October 2020

Your notes

The links to the product purchased from this seller were conveniently removed once I made the complaint. Theses sellers are indeed SCAMMERS that PayPal refuses to acknowledge 

Good morning PayPal. The seller is being unreasonable about a refund. They have even taken down the link to the item. They have also stated that it's not their problem but rather a problem with their supplier and admitted that the product was poor quality..... I would add that it was not only poor quality but a different product altogether than what was ordered. They offered $28 refund or a full refund if I send it back at a cost of $30 to me. At this stage, I believe that spending another $30 to return what is essentially a piece of firewood, would be a further loss than I have already incurred because I do not trust that they will actually refund the money. I have never had to make a claim before so I hope I am being reasonable and I apologise for the tone of this claim. Kind regards Warren

Your conversation with the seller
You

The product that arrived is Significantly Not as Described in the link. Please make a full refund.

28 September 2020 at 8:07:41 PM AEST

Dear customer, I am really sorry for this, product did not meet your expectations. We will report to the supplier and improve it. In addition, if the product is still useful to you 1. We refund you $10 as compensation, do you agree? 2. If you have other better suggestions, please tell us, we can negotiate. Please tell us your choice and we can handle it accordingly. Best wishes

28 September 2020 at 8:31:27 PM AEST

You

No the product is useless and not good for anything, and significantly not as described I require $77.69USD full Refund Thank you kindly

28 September 2020 at 11:19:29 PM AEST

Dear Customer, Hello, I'm sorry to bother you. The goods you received do not meet your requirements. This is a problem with the suppliers, and the quantity they provide us is not very good. We also report and improve to our suppliers. We apologize for any inconvenience. 1) How can we refund you $28, please? Because we will also suffer losses and transportation costs. You can keep it without returning it. 2) If you need to get a full refund, you may have to pay a shipping fee of $30. (There is no return label for international logistics, the freight is charged by the logistics provider, please understand. The return address is China.) Or, if you have other better suggestions, please let us know and we can negotiate. Best wishes

29 September 2020 at 4:49:52 PM AEST

Login to Me Too

Brushman
Contributor
Contributor

After receiving an email saying I had to return the item to china, I had another saying my dispute had been resolved in my favour and upon checking my account I had received a full amount.

So Kudos to Paypal.

The lengths I had to go to threatening them, It worked.

Henceforth **bleep** buying through facebook.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.