Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

NoelDC
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

I ordered an item from this site, <removed>  Instead of sending me this they sent a wrong item that is much lower in value.  The seller acknowledged that they sent the wrong item.  The refused to send me the correct items so I asked for a full refund.  Now they want me to ship this back to China at my own expense.  They are only willing to refund 30% of of what I paid for if I agree to keep the item.  I said no, just want me refund.

As you can see this website is a scam, because the website owner does not ship the items.  The scam is that they take your money, send you an inferior product which costs more to ship back, so that you will accept their partial refund order.

I don't know how Pay Pal expects me to resolve this.  It seems like they are abetting this type of scam by not requiring the seller to offer a full refund and pay for the return shipping. 

Please help if you know how to resolve this.

Login to Me Too
231 REPLIES 231

PostmanRob
Contributor
Contributor
Well done for perusing it and getting a good result! I have put it down to experience and will never again buy anything that’s advertised on your social media stream!!
Login to Me Too

Bellawalters
How did you get it, im fighting this too and they expect me to send this junk back to China, can't even understand the address, and that isn't fair for me to be outta pocket! Still no refund with this scam company
Login to Me Too

CanuckPete
Contributor
Contributor
Same as everyone else, When I got to the end of the gradually increasing offers and made no counter -offer, other than 100% back, the company said the same to me...basically we’ll refund 100% if you send it back to this address that was in Mandarin. Just about blew a blood vessel and escalated the claim. Got info from PayPal about what documentation I needed. Just about blew another blood vessel. My province’s reporting system takes 15 days minimum, and only had 10 days for PayPal’s process. When I was able to call through to a customer service agent, things got WAY easier. They gave me a website for getting documents (don’t think I can post a website here...let’s say econsumer followed by a dot and a “gov”). That got me an instant file report. I asked the agent if I could return it to the Canadian warehouse or could I at least get a English translation of the address. I also said that I didn’t trust the company to be honest about getting the items back. The agent said that I didn’t need to bother. The items that I got (plastic hollow skulls rather than fire pit skull decorations) were basically worthless and that I didn’t need to send them back. She them told me that with the documents and photos I submitted as part of the claim, that the decision would be in my favour. Still waiting for final decision but she also gave me an equal amount in PayPal vouchers for my patience on the phone! Those arrived the next day. Speaking to the rep was definitely the way to go! Paula was amazing.
Login to Me Too

CanuckPete
Contributor
Contributor
Update: claim just awarded to me and refund was just processed. Took about a week from the date I escalated it. About 2 weeks from start of claim.
Login to Me Too

CanuckPete
Contributor
Contributor
...and didn’t return anything...
Login to Me Too

Mindyriffa
I just got an item that I’ve never even ordered a handheld saw versus a battery operated chainsaw I’ve requested my money back they won’t give it to me what do I do
Login to Me Too

Suehamilton88
Contributor
Contributor
No.... they will not send the shipping label nor will they provide the refund. There are no hoops to jump through.
Login to Me Too

Martz75

I fell into the same Scam and getting a cheap item. 

I filed a claim and got the same result, pushing the date and this seller wanted to pay a partial refund. So, reading into this community, I knew, I had to return the item, so I called PayPal and explained everything and mentioned that many people fell into this, so, now on this company will be removed to use in PayPal and I got my full refund. (I think I was lucky).

Lessons learned: Do not buy anything from China

Login to Me Too

Thenora1964
Contributor
Contributor
Langruian Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. One & the same
Login to Me Too

K8smn
Contributor
Contributor

what phone number did you call>>>???? im stuck in the same boat as everyone else 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.