Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

NoelDC
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

I ordered an item from this site, <removed>  Instead of sending me this they sent a wrong item that is much lower in value.  The seller acknowledged that they sent the wrong item.  The refused to send me the correct items so I asked for a full refund.  Now they want me to ship this back to China at my own expense.  They are only willing to refund 30% of of what I paid for if I agree to keep the item.  I said no, just want me refund.

As you can see this website is a scam, because the website owner does not ship the items.  The scam is that they take your money, send you an inferior product which costs more to ship back, so that you will accept their partial refund order.

I don't know how Pay Pal expects me to resolve this.  It seems like they are abetting this type of scam by not requiring the seller to offer a full refund and pay for the return shipping. 

Please help if you know how to resolve this.

Login to Me Too
231 REPLIES 231

Mikey8272
Contributor
Contributor

Shenzhen fraud - paypal being constructive I have an attorney and am enabling the class action lawsuit that should pay damages - email me with your story- <removed>

Login to Me Too

Moltol
Contributor
Contributor
I rang PayPal and spoke with a very nice lady. I told her to check all the complaints whilst I wait. She did and she said she would start her dispute and personally get my money back for both items and she did. All the dispute centre is automated algorithms
Login to Me Too

downdrown
Contributor
Contributor

I've had the exact same problem - I even ordered the same item.

I'm absolutely sure that thing doesn't even exist.

I had a few chats with them, when they asked me to send this back and they would come up to the expenses I contacted PayPal's customer support.

Anyways I was not very happy with the outcome - they said I have to send the item back and provide shipping information or the case will be closed (pretty rude workflow imho). That said I shipped that sh*t item today and placed an request for reimbursement of expenses with PayPal.

I hope that they kick their account.

They shouldn't support such a fraud company.

Yea - shame on me that I ordered something there and didn't have a further look before placing my order, happily it looks like I'll get my money back.

Login to Me Too

fred2720
Contributor
Contributor

I do a fair amount of buying and selling musical gear (mainly effects pedals) on REVERB.  I had a clip filed that a nearly new pedal in original box was "not as described"...the cited reason was that the pedal emitted an overwhelming bad odor.   The buyer lived in my same state and received the pedal within 48 hours of payment, so having just checked & packed the pedal, I knew that either it was "smellified" in shipping or by the buyer after receiving.   I authorized a full return upon receiving the pedal;   REVERB paid for and emailed the buyer a return shipping label.  I received my pedal back & there was zero odor on the pedal, the original pedal factory packaging, and my packaging (I asked the buyer to return the original packing material).   I had my wife, the lady across, and our postal delivery lady all smell it who confirmed that there was no discernible odor.   The buyer's complaint could not pass the 'smell test" for honesty.   I ended up keeping my pedal--it was a good one & I didn't't really need the $$, but I did forfeit cost of the "free shipping" to the purchase, but considered it another lesson learned.   I'm posting this story to illustrate that the listing/shipping services were through REVERB, and the buyer received full Buyer Protection, even though his reason for returning it to me was completely bogus.  PayPal's policy of requiring the buyer to return to an unintelligible and incomplete address to in some Chinese province is shameless and violates any protection from complete fraud and misrepresentation.

Login to Me Too

fred2720
Contributor
Contributor

"I had a CLAIM filed.." not 'clip"

I'm an excellent speller...not

Login to Me Too

baitnswitchvic
Contributor
Contributor

Agreed:

PayPal's policy of requiring the buyer to return to an unintelligible and incomplete address to in some Chinese province is shameless and violates any protection from complete fraud and misrepresentation."👊💥

I sent the address to a bot conversation several times along with my PDF of the situation over and over again.  I finally got an agent who sent me a physical address in English.  That's when I got even more upset that the shipping to this address was way over the $35 shipping refund AND I questioned PayPal that I would never know if this address was legit or if the product was received unless I shipped it FedEx or DHL. So why should I pay for shipping on top of my original purchase?

I had to remind them over and over again how they had "both legal and ethical responsibilities and the leverage; it's time to use it to stop a fraudulent company from taking advantage of PayPal customers".  I posted this on the PayPal FB page over and over again.  Finally the "author" of the page had some influence because they posted that I would get an email. 

Thankfully, I received a full refund but this company needs to removed from using PayPal for their sales.  Something needs to be done to stop the bait and switch they continually practice and I wish I had the legal mind to do it - this situation was the most frustrating expertise -EVER!  And it still angers me that it even happened - that I had to deal with this nonsense for over a month.

Keep at it. 

Saying a prayer that this nonsense is recognized and stopped across the whole PayPal platform.🙏

Login to Me Too

ItsMeCarla
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in the same situation with this fraudulent piece of _____ company! PayPal keeps pushing the date back on when they will respond to me. I am about to follow your example and post on their Facebook page. Maybe they will respond and refund my money. This is terrible.

Login to Me Too

Ronstradamus
Contributor
Contributor

100% agree. I have been scammed by these people too. I purchased an item from them and immediately requested return when I received something completely different from what was advertised. They refused my full refund request, only offering a partial refund of 30% of what I paid.  I use Paypal to pay for all my transaction purchases so I can be protected from these people that are solely out to make money by scamming innocent customers. I hope Paypal does what is right and stands behind their promise to their customers. 

Login to Me Too

Kenne1MT
Contributor
Contributor

I found the address that was on the package!  Joe <removed>, <removed> New Castle, DE 19720.  If this is the same address your AMAZING HOLIDAY TABLE was shipped in, that's who your only liable to ship the junk back to.  And I mean junk.  This is what I got:Screenshot (596).pngScreenshot (600).pngScreenshot (599).pngScreenshot (598).png

Login to Me Too

HeyBoo63
Contributor
Contributor

I didn't even bother to open it.  PayPal finally agreed to make them refund my money without returning.  They **bleep** up when they gave PayPal the same return address that I have for another item I bought supposedly from a totally different company.  So 1 down and 2 more to go.

I have made up my mind that if I order from China, it will only be from AliExpress.  More communication and they do not make you ship back once they see it was their error.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.