Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

Sparky883
Contributor

Re: Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

Feeling ya! 

Brushman
Contributor

It seems like I have been conned as well. I ordered a rechargeable pruning saw and received a hand saw. A lot of people are blaming PayPal but who else like me clicked on the item through Facebook? If anything Facebook should be held accountable as well for the ads they present. In the past I have had pleasant dealings with PayPal.

Geo_Garcia
Contributor

Seen the tables on facebook too.. 

Brushman
Contributor

received an email through Paypal of an offer of $10usd refund for my incompletely incorrect order. I TOTALLY REJECT THEIR OFFER. If everybody accepted these offers then Shenzhen would be quids up, in my case $40usd up. Eg I offer to sell 1 sweet and Paypal bought it for $1 I send them the  wrapper. They moan and put in a dispute wanting a full refund. Would Paypal accept my partial refund of 10 cents? I BET YOU THEY WOULD ESCALATE THEIR DISPUTE!!!!

Victoria1971
Contributor

I Purchased an animated shark that on arrival was just an inflatable bath toy.  They did the same with me and wouldn't refund.

I logged it as a case with Paypal and they have now agreed to accept the goods back if I return them.  Same as you, the cost of the return is as high as the amount I have paid and they have been very clear that if they do not acknowledge receipt, they will not refund.  Total scam!

They have also provided insufficient information required by the courier and for customs for me to be able to return the goods to them.

I cannot update the case file as there is no option in Paypal.  I have chat messaged them several times and they are no help.  They just keep repeating the information in the claim (which I can read for myself!).  I have also emailed them and phoned them.  To date, I feel very unsupported by Paypal who seem to struggle at understanding there is an issue.

I am not sure if I am more disappointed in the fraudsters who will obviously say they never received my return or Paypal for their less use than a chocolate fire guard support.

bodhimama
Contributor

Same situation for me. I ordered 2 "multifunctional tables" and received basically some kind of little book holders, a few pieces of useless wood. I'm stuck in the same ridiculous loops with PayPal customer service chat and couldn't get Paypal by phone. I waited on hold for almost two hours yesterday. In chat last night they said they'd call me on my primary phone number but so far, no calls.

I'm disgusted with PayPal and will avoid using them for purchases in the future, and will spread the word via social media that their customer service and fraud department are less than worthless.

baitnswitchvic
Contributor

PayPal keeps sending me the same email that I have been offered a full refund upon receipt of the return. Stop already! Force this fraudulent company to send me a prepaid label. I refuse to pay for the shipping! The reimbursement of 35 does not cover the cost! How many times to I have to respond “this is not helpful “ ? Stop wasting my time!
baitnswitchvic
Contributor

I AM SHOOK.  PINCH ME!  IS IT STILL 2020?!!!!

I JUST RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM PAYPAL:

Not as described – claim CASE CLOSED

The case was closed in your favor based on the info provided.

Hi ... My name is ..... I will be assisting you today. I am in the disputes department here with PayPal. I have reviewed you claim . The claim has been awarded in your favor. You will be receiving a email from PayPal letting you know the claim has been closed. If you need anything else please let us know. Thank you.

Okay, back on earth:  I will have to wait to see if this is for real.  But if it did:  the squeaky wheel gets the grease!  Post on Facebook, post on this scammer's FB page.  Post on every post either of them made in the last week.  POST and post again how ridiculous the situation is. carry on...and if this is not real- I'll be back.🤓

bodhimama
Contributor

That's great! This morning I sent them a link to this thread and explained that I am not alone. I put all zeroes in for the tracking number and put this in the field where I could put text - re explained the situation, explained that I didn't have a valid address to ship to China, that the cost of shipping the items back was more than double what I paid for them and way beyond what Paypal would refund for shipping fees (DHL Express quoted me $83 to send a 1-lb package to their address). I explained that this is a fradulent company, etc.

I hope that I'm next in line to get a refund and the case decided in my favor! Crossing fingers.

ldarthur
Contributor

Did it work?