Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

NoelDC
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

I ordered an item from this site, <removed>  Instead of sending me this they sent a wrong item that is much lower in value.  The seller acknowledged that they sent the wrong item.  The refused to send me the correct items so I asked for a full refund.  Now they want me to ship this back to China at my own expense.  They are only willing to refund 30% of of what I paid for if I agree to keep the item.  I said no, just want me refund.

As you can see this website is a scam, because the website owner does not ship the items.  The scam is that they take your money, send you an inferior product which costs more to ship back, so that you will accept their partial refund order.

I don't know how Pay Pal expects me to resolve this.  It seems like they are abetting this type of scam by not requiring the seller to offer a full refund and pay for the return shipping. 

Please help if you know how to resolve this.

Login to Me Too
231 REPLIES 231

Majorj66p
Contributor
Contributor
Pretty sure I've been had as well. Order went in Jan 15. HAVEN'T heard a word. Suspect scam from what I heard so far. I don't expect any help on this matter. PayPal got paid so...I'm not expecting them to break a sweat. FTC complaint is next if PayPal does not take up the cross!
Login to Me Too

Majorj66p
Contributor
Contributor
I was asked by PayPal if I received my order on 2 Feb. Status: shipped No way to contact seller. BOHICA!
Login to Me Too

Norwood2007
Contributor
Contributor

I never received anything but a cheap broken watch that I never ordered. You tried to take my money and give me nothing. You should be disqualified to work with Paypal who actually care about there customers. Your company is a scam and I hope they shut you down!!

Login to Me Too

Norwood2007
Contributor
Contributor

sorry just realized I wasn't replying back to that company. they are a terrible setup that threatens to mail you stuff you canceled and have told them you don't want, the intention is to send it to you and its always junk then make you pay to return it which is costly!!. contact PayPal and tell them. I did and they refunded my money. Nothing you get from this company will be quality. Don't ever do business with them they are a scam!!!

Login to Me Too

Alok4
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem. I am also not planning to send anything back, as that is going to cost me money and then they can say it is not received in given timeframe. So, it will be double loss. Let us not send anything back.

Login to Me Too

K8smn
Contributor
Contributor

I was told by PayPal they cannot claim it was never received as they can track it by tracking number, however I've read in the comments they provide a false address with no one even there! but at least some people have gotten this far s getting a reply or return option. they are offering me a partial refund. but I keep refusing and starting new cases!

Login to Me Too

temp20210714c
Contributor
Contributor

I was offered 4 dollars and they wanted me to return the piece of junk

Login to Me Too

dws2021
New Community Member
I too have made a purchase with this company. I did not receive tracking info, nor an email confirmation. How do I contact them. It has been weeks since my purchase through paypal.
Login to Me Too

GJay
Contributor
Contributor

I fell for the facebook ad too for the multifunctional table and received a plate stand.  I opened a case straight away and uploaded pictures of the 'alleged' product and what i received!  Similar to what people have said the 'company' said they would refund me once I returned to product.  After reading the thread I was concerned they would claim they didn't get it or it was a false address.  The return address the seller provided on the dispute was part Chinese, and the only option was to upload tracking or close the case,  so RANG Paypal on Friday (16.10.20), they gave me the English address associated with the account,  assured me that once tracking was uploaded they would refund regardless of whether they claim to receive it or not. And that you can be reimbursed for postage up to £15. Couriers were quoting silly money, but Royal Mail (I'm UK) International Tracked and Signed was £12.15 (Large letter).  I posted on the Saturday lunchtime and uploaded tracking information and had an email this morning (19th) closing the case in my favour with full refund and also an email saying my postage costs have been approved and reimbursed.  

I also made the agent away of this thread, which he said he would escalate.  Granted I have spoken to Paypal agents in the past and this one (Aidan), was one of the most helpful i've ever encounted.  In the past, not so lucky!  Stick with it folks and keep pushing.  Good luck all. 

Moral of the story, I need to stop being a sucker for targeted ads!

Login to Me Too

GJay
Contributor
Contributor

For those saying what number to call - Contact Us / Disputes / Dispute a payment (or any other option) / Call us.

You get given a one time passcode with the number to call. 0203 901 700 (UK)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.