Did you mean: 

Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

...and didn’t return anything...
Highlighted

I just got an item that I’ve never even ordered a handheld saw versus a battery operated chainsaw I’ve requested my money back they won’t give it to me what do I do
Highlighted

I fell into the same Scam and getting a cheap item. 

I filed a claim and got the same result, pushing the date and this seller wanted to pay a partial refund. So, reading into this community, I knew, I had to return the item, so I called PayPal and explained everything and mentioned that many people fell into this, so, now on this company will be removed to use in PayPal and I got my full refund. (I think I was lucky).

Lessons learned: Do not buy anything from China

Highlighted

Langruian Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. One & the same
Highlighted
Contributor

what phone number did you call>>>???? im stuck in the same boat as everyone else 

Highlighted
Contributor

You got farther than I did (I was being told to ship it back at my own expense). But we both ended up in the same place: trusting paypal for transactions and being told Paypal sided with the scammer. I'm sorry that happened!

Highlighted

The same thing just happened to me!
Highlighted
Contributor

same! paypal has made impossible hoops to jump through and awarded in favor of fraudulent scammers from china!
Highlighted
Contributor

I had the same experience with this company. PayPal is wrong this is a scam. I’m going to find there company info and leave a reviews which will probably get deleted by them. I am also going to call PayPal directly.
Highlighted

Yep got the exact same issue with the exact same company and PayPal are doing the exact same thing - essentially protecting the scamming company and forcing me to be out of pocket for returning the item at my own cost and then again for the products which I'm sure the company has no plans on actually refunding me for.

DO SOMETHING PAYPAL!