Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

NoelDC
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

I ordered an item from this site, <removed>  Instead of sending me this they sent a wrong item that is much lower in value.  The seller acknowledged that they sent the wrong item.  The refused to send me the correct items so I asked for a full refund.  Now they want me to ship this back to China at my own expense.  They are only willing to refund 30% of of what I paid for if I agree to keep the item.  I said no, just want me refund.

As you can see this website is a scam, because the website owner does not ship the items.  The scam is that they take your money, send you an inferior product which costs more to ship back, so that you will accept their partial refund order.

I don't know how Pay Pal expects me to resolve this.  It seems like they are abetting this type of scam by not requiring the seller to offer a full refund and pay for the return shipping. 

Please help if you know how to resolve this.

Login to Me Too
231 REPLIES 231

Sparky883
Contributor
Contributor

I'm going through the same exact problem with this company and PayPal's ignorance of realizing this scam. PayPal request that I send this piece of crap they sent me back to China at an address that doesn't exist in their town. This means even though PayPal is going to pay the $25 shipping through their Refund Request program at their expense to this address, there is no one there on the other end to receive the item which in turn relates to I don't get my refund and PayPal is out the shipping cost. Shame on PayPal for pandering to these kinds of businesses! I wish you luck. 

Login to Me Too

oswaldcroaker
Contributor
Contributor

Refuse to send it back unless they provide you with a pre-paid shipping label; demand a full refund. There a few hoops you have to jump through, but you will receive a full refund.

Login to Me Too

chumbawamba1
Contributor
Contributor

How I can take paid return shipping label? They sent me the address with doodles that no workers on the US post can use for calculating delivery. And the PayPayl asked me to upload the shipment receipt and tracking number.

Login to Me Too

fred2720
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal did not provide any response option other than to fill in return shipment tracking info and related comments.  I filled in “Fraud Express” as shipper w/an obviously sarcastic Tracking #, & then used the comment section to protest the seller’s demand to return the fraudulent item.  What if they had sent me human waste or just a couple of rocks?  I’m going to continue to pursue this, but even that is going to cost me way more time and rage than it is worth.  These people are worse than the Nigerian scammers. I’m just stunned by Paypal’s  facilitation of these Chinese fraud’s.  I’m not goin to use Paypal in the future...that’s for certain.  They are aligning with the criminals

Login to Me Too

Alok4
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem. If I do not get my refund, this is the last time I am going to use paypal to pay, as with any other credit card, I would have got my refund no question asked.

Login to Me Too

K8smn
Contributor
Contributor

ME TOO!!! I will be closing my account with PayPal and warning thousands of people with whom im associated with publicly. in person and virtually!

Login to Me Too

EquineJen
Contributor
Contributor

I had same issue PAYPAL sided with the FRAUDSTERS!!!!!! No refund!!!

Login to Me Too

Manny77
Contributor
Contributor
Call PayPal, the same happened to me but I called them and they refunded the money in full
Login to Me Too

Silverkat1
Contributor
Contributor

CALL Paypal??? Have you tried? It is nearly impossible to get to a live person! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.