Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

NoelDC
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

I ordered an item from this site, <removed>  Instead of sending me this they sent a wrong item that is much lower in value.  The seller acknowledged that they sent the wrong item.  The refused to send me the correct items so I asked for a full refund.  Now they want me to ship this back to China at my own expense.  They are only willing to refund 30% of of what I paid for if I agree to keep the item.  I said no, just want me refund.

As you can see this website is a scam, because the website owner does not ship the items.  The scam is that they take your money, send you an inferior product which costs more to ship back, so that you will accept their partial refund order.

I don't know how Pay Pal expects me to resolve this.  It seems like they are abetting this type of scam by not requiring the seller to offer a full refund and pay for the return shipping. 

Please help if you know how to resolve this.

Login to Me Too
231 REPLIES 231

lawnmill
Contributor
Contributor

I had same problem and just had to start a dispute. How does paypal allow this fraud to have an active account and keep stealing money?!? This really doesnt help me have any faith in paypal. I hope they refund me the full amount!

Login to Me Too

Victoria1971
Contributor
Contributor
I was prepared to pay the postage to return However I feel that it is all part of the scam to make the return impossible and hope people give up. They insist the return is tracked, forcing the cost up but their outbound delivery took weeks and was not tracked at all. They also implied heavily that they would only return if they confirmed receipt ( to their impossible to verify address) you know they were planning to deny receipt even before you had sent it! I was at the point where I was happy too pay the courier the same amount of money I would get back on the logic that at least the courier had earned it! This whole experience was incredibly stressful and to be fair, PayPal did not help until the 11th hour. However, they did come through in the end and I feel all their affected customers need to report this company as fraudsters in order to encourage change. Whether it helps in the long term I cant say. Surely they just open a new account in a new trading name and begin again. Good luck with your claim. I wish you all the best.
Login to Me Too

bev42
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I was scammed by this company. After I was given an address in China to return goods to, I contacted PayPal by phone and they refunded my money in full. Thanks paypal but you really need to stop this company from using your services.
Login to Me Too

K8smn
Contributor
Contributor
They will if you gather enough info and use the proper lingo! Read your warranty from PayPal. Keep contacting them. It took me 3 months. Even the chat agents are capable to refunding they just chose not to! They don’t want to do the work. Don’t END CHATS with them until fully resolved.
Login to Me Too

Kenne1MT
Contributor
Contributor

I misplaced the packaging...address that was on the shipping label.  Name used for the shipper was John Doe or J. Doe.  Who has an address for them?  I want to report them to the BBB.

Login to Me Too

Ronstradamus
Contributor
Contributor

Shenzhen Haizhide Ecommerce Co Ltd

<removed>

Guangdong

China

Login to Me Too

ldarthur
Contributor
Contributor

I am making zero progress with PayPal and my window for return expired yesterday.  I just left PayPal this message - let's see if this works: "I am requesting once more to have someone from PayPal to call me at ******** and/or to refund my money in full. If you don't refund my money within the next 24 hours, I am filing a formal complaint with the Federal Trade Commission against PayPal and the Seller. PayPal is aiding and abetting the Seller, who is committing fraudulent activities with this continual bait and switch routine."      Has anyone in this community filed any type of formal complaint?  I think we should try to file one with the FTC.  Any other ideas?   PLEASE EMAIL ME THIS INFO - my larthur . realty gmail com

- What is the earliest date that someone first notified PayPal in writing that they had been taken advantage of by this vendor?   

- What is the latest date that someone ordered a product from this vendor?

I'm trying to see if PayPal knew about this for weeks? months? or days?  Is Vendor still selling and receiving funds via PayPal?

Login to Me Too

darkfader123
Contributor
Contributor

This company is still operating a fraudulent scam operation! I ordered a product (B3 flying jacket) on Feb 8th 2021. I realised within a few hours that the company was a scam. I tried contacting to cancel my order within 20 hours of placing the order. I used two different email addresses. One just kept bouncing my mails back, in Chinese, and the other just failed to respond at all. I then attempted to contact them via their website. The contact form would not accept my order number. So, I filed a dispute with PayPal which I will upgrade to a claim on the 15th Feb 2021. I continue to try to correspond with this company on a daily basis, but so far have had no response, apart from bounced mail. I will claim under the 'goods not delivered'.

I've had a couple of disputes with PayPal over the 10 years or so that I've used them and must say that so far they have always refunded me with no real hassle. It seems things have changed. I'll keep you posted.

Login to Me Too

ldarthur
Contributor
Contributor

Why does PayPal keep blocking the address that you are posting?

Login to Me Too

fred2720
Contributor
Contributor

Here’s another clue for you all—within the past hour Paypal removed two of my posts within the last hour from this topic.  I was calling them out for lurking in the background without trying to address the topic at hand.  These people are not only enabling fraud, but also deleting evidence to hide their collusion.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.