cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

How would one start a class action lawsuit against PayPal? I'm in! 

Highlighted
Contributor

Looks like PayPal is no longer a reputable payment processor. We should notify our state and local representatives and recommend that they investigate Chinese ownership of PayPal shares. This situation stinks to high heavens, and I'm sure Shenzhen Haizhide isn't the only supplier creating this problem.

Highlighted
Contributor

Same here and the exact same item.  Post Office is saying the address and company don't exist so now I have to get proof of it from the Post Office.  I am also going to file a compliant against PayPal for aiding and abetting this practice.

https://pixel-x.store/products/holiday-promotion-br-multifunctional-table-board

<removed> <removed> Shenzhen, Guangdong 518000 CN.

Highlighted
Contributor

Any ody here know how to forward all this to two organisations at the same time.  Firstly of course PayPal who should be ashamed of themselves, and secondly the Chinese Embassy in London.   They might take a pretty dim view of these scammers and indeed PayPal and FB who seem to be profiting from taking ads from these types of people while choosing to do nothing when it’s flagged to them.

Highlighted
Contributor

I see that I am in good company, I also ordered the multifunctional table but I received the laptop stand. I contacted the seller and offered me a refund of 4 dollars on an expense of 29.89 dollars. I replied that at most I would have paid 7 dollars for the item that was sent to me but I have not had any more answers. Sadly, Paypal washes its hands of it.

Highlighted
Contributor

Exactly what I have also experienced. 

The seller as offered a full refund only if the goods are returned at my expense. This is outrageous and so many more people here are suffering the same fate. If you have used your Credit Card then you can dispute the charge with your Credit Card provider if PayPal fail to resolve the issue. This seems to be the step I will be taking if I cannot get a FULL Refund through PayPals channels. Shame on PayPal allowing this to continue as they would be seeing the complaints come in one after the other. Red Flag.

Highlighted
Contributor

After dealing with PayPal, I do believe no one at PayPal reads or follows any conversations within their Help Community pages. And, I have learned that the Help Community portion of PayPal is a way for them to brush off those of us with real problems when it comes to scam purchases. With this Help Community, they are hoping we all can give each other answers so they don't have to deal with us. Very sad way to do business! 

Highlighted
New Community Member

After month waiting for my item they sent a different item which of course is worth nothing, reading through the rest of messages we all know this is a scam and Paypal should refund us all !!!
Highlighted
Contributor

NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd.   THEY ARE SCAMMERS. THEY SHIPPED AN COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PRODUCT THEN THE ONE ADVERTISED. THEY REFUSE TO REFUND UNLESS I SHIP BACK TO: Return shipping address <removed>   WHAT?! WHERE?!!!   After multiple chat conversations, Paypal offered me: <removed>  <removed>    Not much better because it will cost me $45+ to ship back a product total price of $45.   Absolutely ridiculous! These guys are scammers and PayPal refuses to force them to send a prepaid label to ship back and refund. Even if the buyer is a victim of BAIT and Switch!!!   And since I am on a roll: PayPal, your chats are extremely frustrating. One must continue to make circles back to the original request to get an answer and has to wait hours for each response. That's not quality customer service!   I will do everything to avoid purchasing using PAYPAL! EVERYTHING!  Good bye to my money!  I give up, tired of wasting my time.  

Highlighted
Contributor

Feeling ya!